Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

Yeah - Joe’s hairy hole lathered in Thai Green curry…

No judgement mate, whatever turns you on.

Sickos

Are you home soon?

[quote="Robert_Emmet, post:1108, topic:5179all night long.
[/quote]

Seriously?

If the Limerick lads have any sense they’ll leave it to the the likes of @TreatyStones and @Julio_Geordio from here on. The odd cameo from the likes of SS** would be more than welcome mind you

Leave what, mate? What imagined scenario is going on in your head here?

Galway boys very rattled.

Limerick lads already winning the wumming battle

Nothing imagined

This post desreves a cookie

Yawn

There’s lads here from Wexford, Tipp, Tyrone, Dublin … all commenting on Joe, but the Galway lads are honing in on Limerick like there’s a war afoot :rofl: – No harm except I’ve said multiple times that Joe is a great lad… They are tripping over themselves to try cause a row and getting all prissy in the process… some of my best e-friends are Galway lads but the likes of Laz and Gaillimh Mick are simple sorts dragging the lot of em down…

1 Like

if you wanna yawn, yawn.
if you wanna win, win.

Post reported to JP

What else do you think this is petal?

It’s a thread about Joe Canning, mate. There’s lads from every county commenting on here — I get that you’re giddy and cant contain yourself, but stop tagging me multiple times. It’s real yokel type behaviour.

Suggesting Thomas’s invited a Portumna man to open their pitch was as open a hole as you’ll find mate. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Lazarus is an alright sort.

1 Like

Listen, mate … I’ve reported the news as it happened - dont shoot the messenger here.

Joe’s an alright sort
We all know that.
I’m surprised how defensive the Galway boys are here. I’ve friends from Galway who’ve changed their Facebook photos to two in a row

Joe is a legend. I’m really looking forward to seeing him in action on August 19 - Him and Whelan.