Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

Brendan would have no time for that carry on from his players if he beceoms Tipp manager. Turning up p!ssed and causing disturbances at weddings and charitable gatherings would be fine no doubt.

It struck me as I left Thurles after the All-Ireland semi-final last Sunday that a tweet came out from the account of Joe Canning at 5.15 promoting an energy drink. This was followed by other tweets from the company.

He’d be more at home hanging off a sows tit

Yes but he played in a few 80 minute finals which helps.

The collective insecurity of Limerick hurling people is absolutely astonishing

3 Likes

It’s shameful how they’ve have turned their backs on the team in their hour of need

1 Like

Will have to be an weird situation for the players with hype being explicitly forced down before the game. They’ll end up playing with a lot of fear I imagine.

It’ll be like a penalty kick in Thomond Park when they run out, there’ll even be lads shushing in the pubs all over limerick

They have stopped posting on here because they are too busy hounding the players for tickets

2 Likes

Despite being way way better equipped than the 07 team they could be beaten by more as they are younger and the panic and fear that has gripped the county is absolutely amazing.

Talk about ignoring a plea from the manager. That’s clearly backfired. They have kinda taken it as “Jesus he must really think we can win” and they have got freakishly giddy with it and are now on point of communal breakdown.

It will be Limericks Waco.

6 Likes

Joe will run them off the pitch every bit as easily as I have ran them off this forum

4 Likes

Cowards, the lot of them.

1 Like

Cromwell knew

2 Likes

Frank McCourt was spot on about this shower

2 Likes

When your main cutural output is a lad with a plastic bag over his head (let that sink in) you’re clearlt struggling on many fronts

5 Likes

They are actually free to post here and elsewhere again, Liam Aherne gave them the go ahead on Twitter this morning

1 Like

Joe our for 14-16 weeks

Apparently he’s having an operation to remove the hump on his back that he developed from carrying the 14 other useless cunts

2 Likes

Any particular reason?

Groin

Not a notion of getting out of Leinster now, we’ll struggle to beat Carlow.