Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

Sure Kyle is still “Kyle the Great”, not sure what you’re attempting to say here

Should Joe not have retired after last years All Ireland final ?

Not too many of his age still playing inter county at the highest level.

Surprised Joe didn’t big up his new boozer that opened in Athlone this weekend

Joe can do as he pleases pal.

2 Likes

‘Kyle the Karthorse’ is more appropriate

1 Like

He is younger than both TJ Reid and Seamus Callanan, the two front runners for this year’s HOTY. I’d expect a big season from Joe next year.

6 Likes

The three other highest level forwards in hurling are older than Joe, TJ Reid and Pat Horgan a year older.
He probably has a few years left, has kept himself in good shape in recent years.

1 Like

Aren’t you from Limerick? Real oddball behaviour from you turning up at the Galway 2018 All Ireland post match function.

6 Likes

Proper order, kirwan screwed us over plenty of times

2 Likes

He looked a lot slighter in 2017 than in previous years, in a good way.

I was working at the function.

You had a lovely range of after shave and deodorant in the jacks mate. Too good for some of the roasters that were abusing you.

25 Likes

Playing the club championship from February to may is a gas idea.

Although I’d the say the quote is taken totally out of context.

Who said that?

Christ. Some head shot.

There’s nothing wrong selling after shave.

2 Likes

I heard further stories about canning recently and the guy is confirmed as a total creep. Galway will win nothing with him anywhere near that squad. A divisive character.

1 Like

:grin:

Only just read the article now. The playing the club championships from February to May thing is mental and it is quite amusing just how pissed off he is about some journalist saying he got a dead leg

Aside from the All Ireland they’ve already won with him? First in 29 years and only their fifth in history. Aside from that though, they’ll do nothing with that Canning lad

6 Likes