Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

Proper fucking order, a lot of them let Joe and their county down that day.

2 Likes

Disappointment will do that.

2 Likes

Joe is sound.

3 Likes

Joe is box-office, that’s why.

3 Likes

Joe is an ambassador for the Bord Gais u20 championship. Article from semis launch during the week. Most of the papers have a Joe interview and a Mullen one

1 Like

It’s been a disappointing championship without Joe. His pretenders failed miserably to step up. I’d nearly give him an All Star this year.

12 Likes

It’s like Messi missing the world cup

CC @Cicero_Dandi

1 Like

There’s no show like a joe show.

he’d be some hurler if he had pace in fairness

1 Like

Joe done us a twist once, wouldn’t take a penny. He’s grand. Ollie is more crack though.

Hayes is bananas

7 Likes

Joe strikes me as a lad who thinks about things too much.

I think all the greats probably do. They’re wired a bit differently to the rest

Joe is sound

:smile:

Snigger…

2 Likes

@Julio_Geordio didn’t expect a mental breakdown from Hannon back in April.

1 Like

LOL

5 Likes

What a weirdo. Red Bull Joe is only happy to be in the papers now if red bull are paying him or he is having a whinge about people not respecting him.

It was John fogarty reported his dead leg. Big fucking deal Joe. The same man reported ger loughnane dead and loughnane moved on and made a joke of it.

1 Like

Gslway were doing just fine tipping away in the leinster champ and having baten Kk and then canning came back for the dublin game

Councillor Joe Byrne was telling me last night that he’s putting forward a proposal to rename Kirwin roundabout to the Joe Canning roundabout, with a big statue of Joe in the middle of it. I thought it would be a lovely gesture.

17 Likes