Joe McDonnell for Christmas Number 1

The Wolfe Tones “owe John Delaney a pint” as Joe McDonnell hits number seven in the charts

John Delaney’s version of Joe McDonnell in a Dublin pub has helped propel the Republican ballad into the top 10 of the download charts.

And the Wolfe Tones, who wrote the song, have not ruled out the lament about a 1981 hunger striker being number one for Christmas!

FAI CEO Delaney hit the headlines last month when he was filmed singing Joe McDonnell in the Bath pub following Ireland’s 4-1 friendly win against the USA.

The incident provoked widespread reaction and condemnation with Delaney accused of acting in an unprofessional manner.

Now Irish ballad group the Wolfe Tones have jumped on the publicity surrounding the whole affair as they bid to make their song a Christmas Number One.

“I definitely owe John Delaney a pint or two,” said the Wolfe Tones’ Brian Warfield, who wrote the song, in today’s Irish Sun.

“It’s amazing and a wonderful reaction from the public. I think most people think John had a right to sing any song he wants."

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1056319, member: 180”]The Wolfe Tones “owe John Delaney a pint” as Joe McDonnell hits number seven in the charts

John Delaney’s version of Joe McDonnell in a Dublin pub has helped propel the Republican ballad into the top 10 of the download charts.

And the Wolfe Tones, who wrote the song, have not ruled out the lament about a 1981 hunger striker being number one for Christmas!

FAI CEO Delaney hit the headlines last month when he was filmed singing Joe McDonnell in the Bath pub following Ireland’s 4-1 friendly win against the USA.

The incident provoked widespread reaction and condemnation with Delaney accused of acting in an unprofessional manner.

Now Irish ballad group the Wolfe Tones have jumped on the publicity surrounding the whole affair as they bid to make their song a Christmas Number One.

“I definitely owe John Delaney a pint or two,” said the Wolfe Tones’ Brian Warfield, who wrote the song, in today’s Irish Sun.

“It’s amazing and a wonderful reaction from the public. I think most people think John had a right to sing any song he wants."[/QUOTE]

Where can we buy and download this, mate?

Continuity Wolfe Tones or Real Wolfe Tones?

I suspect it’s iTunes pal, but I’m going to just contact Brian Warfield by email and ask him to post me a 1000 copies. We’ll show those cunts.

Irish people are idiots

was this lad in PaedoIRA?

you’re Irish people.

Yes?

you good at software