John Delaney/ tugging off half the forum

One of Ireland’s greatest men

I have been a critic but a tour de force from Mr Delaney in the Shelbourne Hotel his morning juxtaposing hard business analysis with sporting anecdotes and finished it up with a story about visiting a dying man yesterday in a hospice.

8 Likes

Anything about breaking promises to the working man?

Anything about terminating the contracts of anyone within the FAI that might have been seen as a threat to his dictatorship

1 Like

:popcorn:

great stuff

im sure the naysayers will find fault though

Anything @TheUlteriorMotive says on here cannot be taken seriously in light of his Christmas Card suggestion

2 Likes

Fixed your post.

1 Like

please tell me you wernt lying about ester C?

There is a double negative in my response if you read it carefully.

That is the mental clarity from ester
C

1 Like

Delaney is some clown. In all fairness.

2 Likes

Cracking result today for Mr Delaney

He wanted the Under 19s to get bet 4-0 by Portugal?

1 Like

Nope, we destroyed the square heads and are top seeds for the euros

The hero of @Tim_Riggins and @Mac disgraces himself yet again but it is the good people of the GAA who should be ashamed of themselves. Yeah right lads, fucking do one.

cc @anon61956325

1 Like

So the FAI give more money and are criticised.

Tough to keep professionals happy I guess.

Be interesting to see Tim and co try and wriggle out of this one …

THE FAI only want to give half the 300k and insist the PFAI give the other half :rofl: - it’s probably more than the PFAI pull in yearly …

The last couple of years have shown that the LOI can be a good launch pad for the international team – But the FAI want the problem child to go away and want English clubs to come in and do all the work with young Irish players and fuck them on the scrap heap if they dont measure up.

1 Like

agreed

Clubs should manage their finances better and not rely on the FAI

1 Like

What’s the prize money for winning the league bro?