Jonathan Sexton Concussion Watch

To read that Sexton was dead? Yeah, so whatā€¦I kept it together and only attacked the simple Kilkenny fucker. Iā€™ve openly admitted that I want those rugby lads to die on the pitch before but Iā€™ve kept it off threads as I donā€™t see the point in continuously bumping threads that Iā€™ve no interest in.

What a disgusting comment. And you call @HBV a bitter, hate-filled cunt.

Get a grip ffs.

2 Likes

I made that comment with pure enthusiasm and genuine honesty, there wasnā€™t an ounce of bitterness or hatred in there.

1 Like

**[quote=ā€œChocolateMice, post:59, topic:21912, full:trueā€]
I havenā€™t run anyone down here bar that simple cunt Iron Mike. Shove it up your bollox you bitter cunt.
[/quote]

Make sure to wrap it up princess or youā€™ll be in trouble

2 Likes

A wonderful article, applauding the progressive onset of Sextonā€™s brain damage.

2 Likes

ā€œIt is an act of utter selflessness; the essence of taking one for the team; delay, avoid the inevitable hit, and the chance is gone; Sexton did not ponder prevarication.ā€

Do you think David Kelly had a wank after he wrote that sentence?

5 Likes

Not Johnny tonight, but Fergus McFadden concussed himself trying to kill a fella

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/9313.mp4

He surely saw Red for that the dirty wanker.

Not even a yellow. Heā€™ll be ashamed as fuck of it when he comes round half way through next week.

1 Like

He might wake up in time for his citing hearing

Useless cunt

Karma is a sweet mother fucker when dished out like that.

Ah thatā€™s lovely stuff.

Fuckin joke of a competition. The video ref is Irish and in no way was going to inform the ref that it was a red card offence. No arms and high

1 Like

The ref could see it there and made his decision.

Ferg is a fantastic player, he brings a blue collar work ethic to the team. Two tries for our hero today.

Bump

1 Like

I watched the replay there, Sexton got a bang to the head and held his leg.

Almost as if he is under instruction not to indicate a head injury.

Shur didnā€™t he do that in the world cup , got mowed out of it by some bullock and went off holding his hamstring

This lad is finished,he should be wearing a helmet.Heā€™s never missed either when he goes off,they should stick with that prod from ulster heā€™s much better and doesnā€™t get concussed at the sight of an opposing player