Jordan Peterson 🐐 vs CH4

Good point.

but i’m not overly bothered really if i’m honest

Go for it then mate. He has a good handle on this area.

Just be careful mate. Once the Russians have your data, anything could happen

3 Likes

Leo the Lion is about to run their diplomats. We’ll be grand.

I wouldn’t like to see Kevin found unconscious on a park bench in Ballincollig

3 Likes

I wouldn’t like to see that either, but someone as honest and forthright with their opinions as Kevin is bound to have a few enemies.

BE LIKE THE BOY, BE LIKE THE BOY

now the seniors down the back…

Stand up straight with your shoulders BACK.

Keady knew.

10 Likes

Looks interesting. Worth a go for that price to see what it produces

1 Like

Exactly

This bloke doesn’t do much for me. His pieces on mental health are stating the bleeding obvious (I don’t necessarily think he’s saying anything wrong) but I find it weird that he feels the need to comment on society in such a provocative manner. Obviously a bit of a cunt.

He is much, much less a cunt than how you come across in all your posts.

1 Like

‘A stupid man’s intelligent person’.

Indeed.

1 Like

He is torn a new one here. Starts playing to the crowd when all else fails.

https://youtu.be/EPrxtj8FIQA

oooft

that leftist is destroyed by Jordan

4 Likes

The fact you think Peterson was on the losing end of that discussion exposes you as an utter simpleton.

3 Likes

I could say the very same to you.

You could, but it would further expose you as a simpleton.

Take one item that was discussed there and outline how Peterson was “torn a new one”. Keeping in mind most people interviewing Peterson have no idea what he is actually saying, and continually argue with something he doesn’t say.

3 Likes

So by agreeing with him you would disagree with him? This is an interesting development!

His constant reference of the University situation as an example of all of society.

His problem with students protesting when more important things are unattended to - such as their bedrooms being untidy.

His bizarre suggestion that you need to devote yourself full time to a cause in order to have the right to protest against it.

His general incoherent argument which had to be teased out by the interviewer.