Jordan Peterson šŸ vs CH4

Anybody see this interview?

He destroyed the newsreader

Itā€™s on YouTube

@Tassotti , you will enjoy it

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

12 Likes

Thereā€™s a couple of bleeding hearts on here who wonā€™t like that one bit.

1 Like

Even if u donā€™t agree with him he absolutely destroys her

ā€œSo you are sayingā€

4 Likes

In that interview she showed why sheā€™ll never be on Jon Snow or Paxmanā€™s level.

1 Like

I heard this man speak the other morning on the radio. He makes sense.

Lads he fucking shredded her.

She kept trying to score cheap points and he crucified her on every one. Hard to debate against a man who clearly has a lifetime of study done on the topic when youā€™ve only read a few flash cards I suppose

1 Like

That was uplifting.Id say she was on her time of the month too and that didnā€™t help. You could see the flush of hormones in her face.
C4 should have taken off air until she was clean again.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK2-xYyNpYk

Fantastic lad to listen too. His first appearance on the Joe Rogan podcast was incredible.

That was unreal stuff. What a master debater, heā€™d fit in nicely here. Anyone bought his new book ā€˜12 rules of lifeā€™ and if so is it worth getting?

3 Likes

He cleared her out.

Mr Peterson has a superior mind for sure. It gives me hope finally that out there there is someone capable of coming up to my level.

I assume youā€™re referring to the lady who interviewed him there.

1 Like

Pipe down dumb dumb.

I listened to this again - She destroys herself really ā€“ He just stays objective and lets his research do the talkingā€¦ Sheā€™s so fixed on trying to nail him to the misogynist mast that she turns into a stuttering fool.

And thatā€™s the problem with the Mullallys and over zealous left/feminists of the world - itā€™s outrage for outrageā€™s sake.

He also started off saying there was a crisis in masculinity currently and that men need to grow up ā€¦ No outrage there at all - men are fair game (and as myself and @HBV have acknowledged, yeah, we probably do need to grow up a bit) - but try to put women in any bracket - even using years of research to do so - is enough to paint you as the devil.

Iā€™d never heard of this chap before and it seems he drives the extreme left nutsā€¦ I think I like him.

13 Likes

She tried to pin a load of outrageous statements on him and he swatted them away with facts and empirical evidence. An evisceration if ever there was one.
Iā€™m sure their plan was provoke anger amongst the usual suspects but all they did was give him a platform for his views and paint him as the logical one

1 Like

Iā€™m going to buy his book.

1 Like

She has set the feminist agenda back generations with that. Misogynists will point to this as proof that women are vastly inferior and very dumb.

I love the bit that went;

Donā€™t people have the right not to be offended?
But you are offending me.

It was a pow right in the kisser moment.

1 Like