Jordan Peterson 🐐 vs CH4

Not an easy mistake to make.

Cathy Newman. Hadley Freeman

Hadley has been waiting in the long grass.

Fucking hell Kev but you really are scared of women being equal to men.

Cathy Freeman

Cathy Newman

You waited for farmer to point it out

1 Like

I did not mix them up.

I thought they were related. She look vaguely like her too.

As shown by using the name Cathy

That’s a bizarre comment.

She has a history of being very one sided.

I think men are superior in some ways and women superior in others.

There is no equality

No Kev, your comment was bizarre.

Throw up a couple of pictures there will you til we see how alike they look?

Ope the article ypu posted.

It was a mistake.

Fucking hell is this all ye have on me?

Fucking gobshites

I assumed the mistake was between Cathy Freeman and Cathy Newman as alluded to above.

Very similar names and easy to mistake from that point of view.

@caoimhaoin, do you think there are issues in society that affect women? Is it ok for people to talk about them? Is ok for a woman to talk about women’s issues?

I did open the article and I saw it was by Hadley Freeman. You opened the same article and saw it was by Cathy Newman. I think it is telling that you did this. That’s all

It must be because there’s eff all else being talked about.

No it wasn’t. I believe she is biased and has an agenda which she pretty much admits.

Did you read it. It’s woeful jumped up rubbish and nowhere near the points he is trying to make.

She sounds like a screaming Mary he coffee with her mates in the morning working for the HSE

Of course it is.

But many have gone down the wrong path.

She is trying to sell a simplified commentary on what is a very complex subject.

Equality is impossible to achieve. And what has happened now is we have a desexualized watered down man and women’s expectations are fucking outrageous (of men).

I am aware there is a shocking level of abuse and violence from men towards women that needs to be addressed. But it’s not a vessel for everything.

Reading between the lines he seems to be saying that monogamous relationships are good for men. And he has some art she doesn’t like.

2 Likes

Exactly

So what women get to talk about what women’s issues? Do you get to decide who and when?