Jordan Raped by a celeb

[quote=ā€œGarda Sean Horganā€]It wouldnā€™t laugh too much after a punch in the mush.

Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

:clap: :smiley: :rolleyes:

[quote=ā€œGarda Sean Horganā€]It wouldnā€™t laugh too much after a punch in the mush.

Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

what about a box in the face??..:smiley:

[quote=ā€œscumpotā€]what about a box in the face??..:D[/quote]:thumbsup:

Yours etc,
GSH.

A kick in the gicker.

Right in the babymaker.

http://www.lomblad.net/rob/archives/blogimages/anchorman.jpg

Iā€™d imagine most here would still ride her if given the chance.

Not something youā€™d admit to but would do just for the sake of it.

Sheā€™s the type of bird who is too bad for the rough(ish) birds thread but you still would - once.

If its good enough for Gareth Gatesā€¦

Oh I forgot that about that weener cunt. She took his cherry as far as I remember.

His chā€¦chā€¦chā€¦cherrā€¦cherrā€¦chā€¦cherrā€¦cherry.

who did she name as the rapist?

:smiley: :smiley: :thumbsup:

I suggest we remember that this young ladyā€™s defination of a celebrity is very broad.

She could be referring to the recipient of a Blanketty Blank Cheque Book and Pen.

Im hearing from my internet sources that it was Flano. :clap:

*[SIZE=ā€œ2ā€] This may or may not be totally made up. :clap:[/SIZE]

The name of Katie Priceā€™s alleged celebrity rapist was closer to emerging today.
His identity was ā€˜doing the roundsā€™ in showbiz and media circles after she blurted it out in front of her reality TV crew.
It is only a question of time before the name becomes public knowledge - and today police were poised to investigate the alleged attack.
Surrey Police said officers would follow ā€˜lines of inquiryā€™ into the incident although they have not received an official complaint.
Price, 30, was conducting a magazine interview while the cameras rolled for her ITV2 show What Katie Did Next when she gave away the name of the assailant.

Lawyers immediately stepped in to prevent it being broadcast and warned the entire production team not to tell even their closest family and friends.

My guess is Mick Hucknall

And then he pleasured himself at the playground on the way home.