Jose Mourinho - Busted Flush?

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 928722, member: 2533”]http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article873996.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/%20Zlatan%20Ibrahimovic%20scores%20Sweden’s%20opener-873996

vs

I couldn’t find any pictures of Mourinho as a footballer.[/QUOTE]

Whats that got to do with your 1st post on this thread mate?

Beat a one man team missing that star player. Woopdie fucking do.[/QUOTE]

Was it not clear that Zlatan would be out well before you made your ‘prediction’?

In any case, I will be vindicated when and expensively assembled Mourinho squad end up trophy-less for the second consecutive season.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 928722, member: 2533”]http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article873996.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/%20Zlatan%20Ibrahimovic%20scores%20Sweden’s%20opener-873996
.[/QUOTE]

caption: i came this close to winning the champions league

[MEDIA=vine]M5Mia3KQFBt[/MEDIA]

just saw it here on israel sport 5

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 928760, member: 367”][MEDIA=vine]M5Mia3KQFBt[/MEDIA]

just saw it here on israel sport 5[/QUOTE]

What the fuck? :smiley:

Trev mugged Maureen off big time there. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Custard creams ffs. :smiley:

Jose mugged @Il Bomber Destro off here, good and proper

Wow, you got that completely wrong again.

:slight_smile:

@Il Bomber Destro will have the last laugh here

What will justify having the last laugh? No trophy for Jose this year? He said he didnt expect to win this year, that it will be next season he’s aiming for. So no trophies next year perhaps? And even if that happens, he’s already won the lot in 4 different Leagues in Europe, his record will stand the test of time regardless. Give it enough time in football and you’ll eventually fall on your face in management, very few dont get the bullet or walk away, so no one’s being nostradamus here predicting an end in the game. Totti rolled out a thread, put his neck on the line and he was wrong, shit happens, suck it up and get on with it.

Luis Garcia mugged Mourinho off good and proper.

Jose is a master at taking the pressure of his players. It’s all about him. Listening to 5live last night after the game, the players were hardly mentioned.

He’s like a poor mans Davy Fitz

when did a Mourinho team ever lose away to the likes of Villa and Palace at such a crucial time of season…Mourinho is still reeling from the abuse he took in Spain in the media …they bet him at his own game and ran him out of town…by the end they were even blaming him for not bringing through enough youth players at Real !!:smiley: you have to go back nearly 30 years to la quinta del butre for the last batch FFS
he is suited to Chelsea and their scumbag fans …the English media are obsessed with making mourinho out to be an expert at mind games no matter how many times he’s got it wrong…

So he is…

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 928970, member: 182”]when did a Mourinho team ever lose away to the likes of Villa and Palace at such a crucial time of season…Mourinho is still reeling from the abuse he took in Spain in the media …they bet him at his own game and ran him out of town…by the end they were even blaming him for not bringing through enough youth players at Real !!:smiley: you have to go back nearly 30 years to la quinta del butre for the last batch FFS
he is suited to Chelsea and their scumbag fans …the English media are obsessed with making mourinho out to be an expert at mind games no matter how many times he’s got it wrong…[/QUOTE]
Harsh on @Sledgehammer

whatever happened to this guy??.. or has he rebranded as @Sidney ?..:rolleyes:

Nope, its @Manuel Zelaya I believe, but I could be wrong. Last seen climbing over a fence in Paris I think.