Jose Mourinho - Busted Flush?

Would he want to live in a shithole like Manchester though? He’d give them a structure but those soft cock players couldn’t handle a manager like Conte.

I didn’t realise Emmet could talk through his hole in more than one sport

1 Like

Did Conte and Pogba part on good terms?

Just when you thought the day couldnt get any crazier …

I’m worried about 'Ye, bro.

I always thought Mourinho had a want in him. Without doing a Kev on it, I think there was always some deep rooted self esteem issues with him.

When things were going well, he was fine. Porto, Chelsea (Part 1), Inter.

Then when he came up against Pep’s Barcelona, things started to go wrong and he turned really nasty against anyone he could.

Then the doctor issue at Chelsea and his pure nastiness to many of the United players to hide his own inadequacies.

He is to be pitied more than anything I think.

1 Like

United took the short term view, get him in, get back to winning and take it from there. Completely abandoned the famed “football playing” ethos of the club.

To be fair to Jose he inherited an absolute rabble of a team some Ferguson style players, some Moyes style players and some Van Gaal type players, all of whom were bought with different tactics in mind and most were flops as well. Then Jose came in with a different style altogether again and basically had to start from scratch. He still got them up to second last year and back in CL, which isn’t bad going.

Having said that Jose got plenty of money to spend and bought largely dross himself, and he’s a clown who blames everyone but himself for his issues. United have also gone backwards at a rate of knots this year.

The original Jose was great at building a siege mentality around his team, still blamed everyone else for anything that went wrong but at least pointed the blame outside of the team. This version is just building a siege mentality around himself and blaming everyone including those on his side.

I think personally the time in Spain damaged him. The unrelenting Spanish media weren’t happy with just winning they wanted him to play well as well. He brings huge expectation with him where ever he goes now. Supposedly he’ll be back at Inter shortly. I’d say he needs a break myself.

1 Like

He had an inferiority complex because he wasn’t a top player

Yes.

The doctor thing at Chelsea could have potentially seen him getting banned from football. It was utterly disgraceful and more or less finished him as a manager.

Wonder who will hire him now? Can only see him getting jobs where he has to steady the ship and moving on

José says he’s delighted at having more time to spend with his family

2 Likes

Is Davy Fitzgerald hurling’s answer to Jose Mourinho?

Is that his wife or daughter or none of the above?

You creepy bastard

1 Like

I think he thought he deserved more credit for his achievements than Pep, yet Pep was always given a free pass in the media. He’s right arguably, what he did at the Porto particularly, but also at Inter was phenomenal. He had the cash at Chelsea, but he still built a team there. Pep was handed the greatest side of all time, now he did a great job there, then took a Bayern team who were CL winners and a City team who were already a very decent side and he had an unlimited budget to go with it.
The difference of course is Mourinho wins ugly and is a cunt.

I’d say it’s the other way round. So it is

1 Like

Deflecting onto Ed Woodward.

But why would you even care? Someone comfortable in their own skin wouldn’t care less about that.

Would the likes of Ancelotti be bothered by that? Of course not - he’s a class act.

Pep is a cunt too.