Jose Mourinho - Busted Flush?

I fixed that for you mate.

19 points off the top is ok once you are winning the Carling Cup — Utd fans have really sunk to a new low.

1 Like

I think we’ll see a lot of oirish United fans going back to support liverpool

united fans dont care as long as there’s an academy player in the squad.

Jose’s first 2.5 years compare very favorably to the same period in SAF’s tenure . Also SAF wasn’t operating in a heavily leveraged business model whilst competing with petro dollar pumped elite franchises .

I agree. This is all Alex Ferguson’s fault.

When poor Moysie got the boot it was the lead story on that evenings RTE six-one news, though well down the running order on BBC. Where this story is on the schedule this evening will be a good indicator of what impact the last 5 years have had on the love affair between the Oirish and United.

An awful lot of Oirish people are totally obsessed with English scummy soccer. Actually more or less the same group who hate England and the English, the pretend ira lads.

Half the population of Eire is talking about this right now. the Oirish media are debating it and dissecting it.
Its actually fascinating to sit back and watch this unfold.

1 Like

A load of wanabee Mancs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKF8KkD7rE

Juergen klopp W73 -D42 -L29 -Total 144. Honours NIL

Jose Mourinho W84 -D32 -L28 - Total 144. Honours League Cup & Europa League.

This cant be true can it?

Kult of Klopp.

Liverpool 8 October 2015 Present 179 98 47 34

You forgot to list the trophies slaphead.

1 Like

Honours NIL

Are you on about wanting to sack the manager of the team top of the league again?

3 Likes

tenor

Nope.

All I’m saying is Klopp is a lucky man he wasn’t given the road already.

He’s a long term manager and they’ve improved every year, he spent 7 seasons at both Mainz and Dortmund. Liverpool knew when they brought him in that it wouldn’t be instant success

Long term managers need to be successful, so far Klopp has failed to deliver silverware.

But he’s improved the team each season and now they’re top of the league