Jose Mourinho - Busted Flush?

I wouldn’t have Mourinho down for being a fanny but there you are

When you see the emotions this lesser competition stirred in a serial winner like Jose Mourinho, it truly hammers home the sheer magnitude of the stunning feats of Giovanni van Bronckhorst and Rangers in qualifying for the Europa League final. These are the days for League of Scotland followers and I’m still floating on cloud nine this morning, even though my preference is with Celtic.

In some respects, Celtic taking 7 points from the last 9 against this rollicking good Rangers side represents a greater achievement than the Lisbon Lions winning the European Cup and every other competition they entered back in 1967.

1 Like

It’s the Junior championship of Europe.

Who’s been gaslighting @Bandage ?

That’s the level he is at now, bawling crying for reaching a special junior final

Get back to me when Treaty utd arent an average 1st division side

It’s a complicated situation. A sideways double sarcasm ballhop with a sandpapering of his own testicles but it seems like he’s ok with it.

Jose wins the munster league with roma

1 Like

Grazie Jose

3 Likes

What was on tonight?

He’s some boyo!! First manager to win a European trophy with 4 different teams… Unbelievably none with Chelsea given all the success he had there

1 Like

Conference league final

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Bodo glimt must be some team after beating them 6-1 earlier in the competition

If they were there til they are as old as I am Feyenoord wouldn’t have scored.

1 Like

The Christy Ring I’d say. David Herity of Kildare must be the hurling equivalent of Jose now.

There was better teams left in this than the Europa, two losing semi finalists apart!

3 Likes
1 Like

Eventually it’ll all go to shit and he’ll be like Nero, dancing as it all burns down.

Looks like they badly need that new stadium, looks in rack and ruin behind him

13 Likes