Jose Mourinho - Busted Flush?

A phenomenal man.

2 Likes

Absolute class :heart_eyes:

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

I feel like i should demand more from myself after watching that!
Mouriniho is some manager all the same .

Reminds me of myself talking to an underperforming student.

10 Likes

I’d run through a brick wall for José after hearing that!

7 Likes

But would you run through it every week? Because the best wall runner through’ers do it consistently.

And right now @Locke , I don’t know if it’s cause you’re a party boy or what, but I just don’t see that level of consistency to make you a top top wall runner through’er

So to surmise, fuckaway off to Turkey with yourself and run through some half arsed walls

10 Likes

Oh aye - ‘time goes by, people age and those that don’t fulfil their potential may regret that later in life’

That’s some profound shit right there - Jose should publish a little book of wisdom that people can read when they’re dropping their fat arses on the jacks.

2 Likes

The big glazed over head on Ali as he fills him with the wisdom. The lad couldn’t give a fuck

5 Likes

Read something in the Guardian on his expected goals during those seasons when he was flying. It said what he was doing was completely unsustainable, a lot of his goals seemed to be these brilliant volleys or getting on to breaks.

Merson said that he stopped doing what made him good which was breaking his neck to get on the end of things in the box. Wanted to drop deep and play football with his baggy touch and one footedness.

1 Like

Some bang of Wayne Routledge off that Deli fella @briantinnion

I wonder was that coached out of him by pochetino

1 Like
2 Likes

Rafa joined the list of European Cup winning managers in England a few months after that video. That’s directly after the dramatic 2005 league cup final I’d say.

Jose :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

José as Roma manager seems to be the nicest version of José so far.

3 Likes

Jose has only ever wanted to be loved. They love him in Roma. It’s a perfect match.

Their league results are shite though

1 Like

He has nothing more to prove