Jose Mourinho - Busted Flush?

[QUOTE=“Gary Birtles Lovechild, post: 937959, member: 2585”]What I want to know is, what’s bothering José, why is he so seeming unhappy and easily irritated all the time? He was not like this during his previous spell in England.

His spell in La Liga seems to have had a profound effect on him. If I had to guess, I would say he’s in the middle of a minor nervous breakdown.[/QUOTE]

He’s a bit shook looking

There’s a difference between going two years completely trophyless at two clubs ranked in the top four in Eruope who have infinite resources than any of cases you mentioned.

[QUOTE=“Gary Birtles Lovechild, post: 937959, member: 2585”]What I want to know is, what’s bothering José, why is he so seeming unhappy and easily irritated all the time? He was not like this during his previous spell in England.

His spell in La Liga seems to have had a profound effect on him. If I had to guess, I would say he’s in the middle of a minor nervous breakdown.[/QUOTE]

He looks like shit alright. Maybe the years of being a horrible cunt are taking their toll.

You’d want to take note then, mate.

:eek:

Zing

Top quality, mark. You must be on borrowed time yourself.

[QUOTE=“Sandymount Red, post: 937908, member: 1074”]That makes no sense. None of these titles have been decided. So what the fuck does that even mean.

I can’t stand the cunt to be honest. His tactics are an affront to the game. I switched off the Atletico Madrid game to watch the snooker. It was poxy watching that shite. It’s disgusting that he has all that money at his disposal and has to resort to such negative tactics. The beautiful game it ain’t.

But to write him off as a busted flush is fucking laughable. Yes, you might eventually be proven right. But 99% of managers end up on the scrapheap. At the moment Mourinho is still in there dining at the top table.[/QUOTE]
Mourinho is like a chef in the world’s most expensive restaurant who decides to serve a Pot Noodle to everybody, and not one of the tasty ones, one of the manky ones.

And the customers regard this as a stroke of culinary genius, even though it tastes disgusting

It’s a results business so he can set up Chelsea to play however he wants. If Gerrard doesn’t make the mistake then it is a different game but on the other hand Mourinho is on record as saying that away from home to stronger teams he allows them the ball as teams make mistakes with the ball.

Reminded me of Liverpool under Benitez in 2005 but with much better players - bank of four, bank of five players playing compact, full backs close to the centre halves. Keeping that Liverpool team scoreless and without a clear cut chance is a skill. Other teams will look at that and try and do the same so Rodgers needs to adapt tactics and I am sure he will learn from it.

The Athletico game will be interesting to see how Mourinho adapts the tactic or will he try more of the same

I didn’t see the game… sounds like Rogers was naive.

He’ll learn from this.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 938002, member: 686”]I didn’t see the game… sounds like Rogers was naive.

He’ll learn from this.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think it was naivity all the same, although he will learn from it. Rocko made some good points but i think the overall lack of depth in their squad left them short yesterday. Lucas and Allen didn’t offer much despite all the possession Liverpool had. Lucas seemed to be given licence to push on and get forward but more often thean not got in the way. Henderson’s energy was missed yesterday in midfield and Sturridge didn’t look fit. They will need 3 or four decent signings to keep them competitive next season went they will be playing two games a week instead of 1

Mourinho can set his team up anyway he wants. He went to Man City and saw his team produce the best performance in the entire league this season. His Real Madrid team scored a record amount of goals in La Liga and they managed to win the league at a time when Barcelona, universally regarded as one of the best club sides of all time, were in their pomp. His Chelsea side, the first time around, played some blinding stuff with Robben and Duff as wingers.

For the first time this season a top team went defensive against Liverpool and it worked. Liverpool have blitzed teams in the first half of games, have killed so many games off early, go gung ho against them and they’ll kill you with the pace of Suarez, Sterling, Sturridge etc. Once Chelsea frustrated them up to half time they looked decidedly average and never looked like breaking down a well organised side. Got the slice of luck with the Ba goal.

His teams can be negative at times (the games at Old Trafford and the Emirates were horrendous to watch) but the fella has a proven track record or winning big games and trophies. League titles in 4 countries? 2 European cups? Busted flush my hole, he’s the best in the business.

Jose. :clap:

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 938015, member: 1552”]Mourinho can set his team up anyway he wants. He went to Man City and saw his team produce the best performance in the entire league this season. His Real Madrid team scored a record amount of goals in La Liga and they managed to win the league at a time when Barcelona, universally regarded as one of the best club sides of all time, were in their pomp. His Chelsea side, the first time around, played some blinding stuff with Robben and Duff as wingers.

For the first time this season a top team went defensive against Liverpool and it worked. Liverpool have blitzed teams in the first half of games, have killed so many games off early, go gung ho against them and they’ll kill you with the pace of Suarez, Sterling, Sturridge etc. Once Chelsea frustrated them up to half time they looked decidedly average and never looked like breaking down a well organised side. Got the slice of luck with the Ba goal.

His teams can be negative at times (the games at Old Trafford and the Emirates were horrendous to watch) but the fella has a proven track record or winning big games and trophies. League titles in 4 countries? 2 European cups? Busted flush my hole, he’s the best in the business.

Jose. :clap:[/QUOTE]

I agree 90% of that…

Would you be happy to have him over utd and playing like he did yesterday tho? Or would the utd way go out the window?

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 938020, member: 1796”]I agree 90% of that…

Would you be happy to have him over utd and playing like he did yesterday tho? Or would the utd way go out the window?[/QUOTE]

Absolute insanity to go for Moyes over him last summer. He was gagging for the job too which makes it all the more frustrating.

The football he produces is not as terrible as people suggest. Shuts up shop a couple of times a season in some of the bigger games but by and large he gets results. Fergie parked the bus in plenty of European games in his last few seasons too…

League looks beyond Chelsea even with yesterday’s win. Chelsea will in all likelihood now have to win the European Cup to prevent only a 4th trophyless season during Mr Abramovich’s 11 year tenure. Ranieri, Grant & Ancelotti all got the bullet at the end of the three trophyless seasons of 2003/04, 07/08 & 10/11.

:cool:

Thread of the year

@Mac

What is the chant the Atleti fans are chanting about Mourinho now?

The Chelsea season review DVD is out now:

http://www.covercity.net/dcovers/3cd0bebdcc67c5e794755f67dcd5bbb1

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 939024, member: 2533”]@Mac

What is the chant the Atleti fans are chanting about Mourinho now?[/QUOTE]

Jose Mourinho , hijo de puta.