Jose Mourinho - Busted Flush?

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 938015, member: 1552”]Mourinho can set his team up anyway he wants. He went to Man City and saw his team produce the best performance in the entire league this season. His Real Madrid team scored a record amount of goals in La Liga and they managed to win the league at a time when Barcelona, universally regarded as one of the best club sides of all time, were in their pomp. His Chelsea side, the first time around, played some blinding stuff with Robben and Duff as wingers.

For the first time this season a top team went defensive against Liverpool and it worked. Liverpool have blitzed teams in the first half of games, have killed so many games off early, go gung ho against them and they’ll kill you with the pace of Suarez, Sterling, Sturridge etc. Once Chelsea frustrated them up to half time they looked decidedly average and never looked like breaking down a well organised side. Got the slice of luck with the Ba goal.

His teams can be negative at times (the games at Old Trafford and the Emirates were horrendous to watch) but the fella has a proven track record or winning big games and trophies. League titles in 4 countries? 2 European cups? Busted flush my hole, he’s the best in the business.

Jose. :clap:[/QUOTE]
Still agree with this now? They’ve been thrashed.

Totally outclassed tonight.

He’s still an exceptional manager though, look at his CV ffs. He’ll bounce back, like Guardiola last night you can’t write a manager off on the back of one hiding, but he looks thoroughly miserable at Chelsea this time around.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 939036, member: 1552”]Totally outclassed tonight.

He’s still an exceptional manager though, look at his CV ffs. He’ll bounce back, like Guardiola last night you can’t write a manager off on the back of one hiding, but he looks thoroughly miserable at Chelsea this time around.[/QUOTE]

Busted flush - “a promising person or thing that turns out to be unsuccessful.”

Two seasons at the clubs ranked 3 and 4 in the UEFA coefficients and two of best resourced teams in the world and no silverware in two successive seasons - a busted flush. Everyone is sick of him, he’s a busted flush.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 939036, member: 1552”]Totally outclassed tonight.

He’s still an exceptional manager though, look at his CV ffs. He’ll bounce back, like Guardiola last night you can’t write a manager off on the back of one hiding, but he looks thoroughly miserable at Chelsea this time around.[/QUOTE]
It might make a few people reconsider their view of his supposed tactical genus. He got poxed lucky on Sunday.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 939024, member: 2533”]@Mac

What is the chant the Atleti fans are chanting about Mourinho now?[/QUOTE]

I’m not good at the Spanish but I think it sounds like they’re calling him a ras reventado

Atlethico would butcher Liverpool in fairness

+1

It’s not as if he tailored his team up specially for Liverpool, he does this against all the big teams - he’s too much of a coward to bring the game to anyone on a similar level. Sometimes his negatives tactics work, other times they don’t and when they don’t he looks like a fucking idiot.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 939047, member: 2533”]+1

It’s not as if he tailored his team up specially for Liverpool, he does this against all the big teams - he’s too much of a coward to bring the game to anyone on a similar level. Sometimes his negatives tactics work, other times they don’t and when they don’t he looks like a fucking idiot.[/QUOTE]
It’s absolute cowardice. He has some of the world’s finest attacking players at his disposal and the biggest squad in England and the most money but can’t use any of that properly.

I envisage Mourinho spent more time compiling excuses tonight than planning how his side could win this tie.

The cult of the manager. When they win it is him. When they lose it is the players.

Did he bitch about the peno tonight? Was the ref “amazing”

Eden Hazard after tonight’s match: “Chelsea is not done to play football; it is done to play counter-attack.”

There’s something particularly crass about managers from the school of Maureen, Fergushun and Walter Smith. Guys who engage in “mind games” to influence officials and attempt to skew the playing field to their advantage, I think it says a lot about their insecurity in their own ability to manage their team and more about how they can exploit unethical routes to victory.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 939038, member: 2533”]Busted flush - “a promising person or thing that turns out to be unsuccessful.”

Two seasons at the clubs ranked 3 and 4 in the UEFA coefficients and two of best resourced teams in the world and no silverware in two successive seasons - a busted flush. Everyone is sick of him, he’s a busted flush.[/QUOTE]

‘Turns out to be unsuccessful’? Two champions leagues and the league in four countries- he may be a cunt but he’s not unsuccessful.

What about the old italian ways of systematic doping and matchfixing?

From 2002/03 through to 2009/10, his first 8 seasons as a manager (7 really considering he was fired early in the 2007/08 season), he won six league titles, two apiece in Portugal, England & Italy, two European Cups and the UEFA Cup. In his last four seasons, he’s just won the one league title in Spain. As regards winning trophies, he’s nowhere near as special as he used to be.

He has been of late. Mourinho is a busted flush.

Never mind

edit, ah Chewy you ould bollix

Mourinho on Rafa’s missus;

And for her also to think about me and to speak about me, I think the lady needs to occupy her time and if she takes care of her husband’s diet she will have less time to speak about me.

I’ve no idea what she was playing at to start with…who deemed her worthy of interviewing? Or did her hairdresser quote her?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-hits-back-after-6156287

Rafa needs to get his house in order, ridiculous carry on. I’d say he slapped her around worse than scum pots missus when he got home.