Journalist Investigated over Teenage Girl

Of course the girl and her family would know who he was talking about. But she wasn’t identified during the case so why would she have to be in the book?

Just idle speculation on my part but I’d be surprised if he hadn’t been keeping some kind of journal. He’s had plenty time on his hands

What sort of a stretch is he looking at? What’s the maximum sentence for these crimes?

He could write a work of fiction, like Lolita.

Wouldn’t get around Irish defamation law. Remember Waterford whispers and Denis obrien

14 years is max. For the sexual exploration offence. What else did he plead guilty to.

Most likely will get 10 years with a couple suspended. Out in 4

Still think they’d be all over him like a rash. Profiteering at his offence.

Big Tom Humphries will ghost write Diarmuid Connolly’s biography.
Dirty Dubs stick together. Nobody knows the dirty dubs better than Big Tom.

Humphries was always ginormous. I saw him in Swords nearly 20 years ago and was surprised how fat he was.
He was named on the Sunday World year’s ago. Nobody else printed his name.
At one stage about every third Monday column he wrote was about St Vincent’s camogie girls, the vile fucker.

3 Likes

Maybe you could get Tom to write your life story after he’s finished with Dermo.

I’m sure your tales of shagging crack whores would be right up his street.

6 Likes

That’s completely off topic and irrelevant, you thick ignorant bastard.

1 Like

You’re a fucking deviant, just like Tom.

1 Like

I heard a cracking anecdote on here before about him flying to Glasgow and the guy beside him on the plane wondering why aer lingus didn’t charge him for two seats

I wasn’t a fan of his columns at all. Just never got into them. But particularly after reading his piece about being away with the Camogie feile team. It was really disturbing the way he went on about it.

Went looking for that article. Found this.

What a cunt.

bet you feel a bit sheepish today

I know I’ll regret this but why?

“he is an amazing journalist”

“he puts my thoughts into articles , we are so alike”

etc etc

1 Like

:grin:

So to the Twenty-Four Greatest Living Irish Women, to Ais, to Claire H, to Clairo, to Happy Gilmore, to Ciara O’L, to Niamh (Yo Foxy), to JoJo, to Jessie G, to April F, to Meltem Y, to Gillian S, to Shauna O and to Irene D, to Jenny R, to Leanna B, to Johanna C, to Fionnuala J, to Carol Mc, to Róisín D, to Eimear M, to Kate P, to Orla Mc, to Jodie C and to Molly in da house, love ye all, long may ye run and please don’t ever become MF Show phone-in types, or Michelle S de B sports-cheat types.

:astonished:

1 Like