Kkkenny Dalgish supports racism

Discuss

True, he used never pass to Barnesy.

And he’s a hun cunt, kkkenny.

I don’t think anyone knows where he truly stands as most of the time no one knows what he is saying.

Instructed Suarez not to shake Evra’s hand, and even worse has made ferguson look like a moral guidance expert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M62SnbNizIM

is it true in all the years Dalglish has been manager, he has only ever bought one black player?

Indeed he does.

Who was the black player he bought?

No, next…

more of a simpleton and a dinosaur than a racist on current evidence

All old people are racists. I don’t see what the big deal is here.

John Barnes.

Sid says otherwise though. Was just something I had heard a while back, hence I asked if it was true.

Solano

That would be an interpretation, but his public utterances indicate otherwise, he’s first put it down to normal “banter” and such, which i would admit is possible. But that needs to stop in any case and he has never supported such stance… that it should. However in any case tonight luis Suarez made a public point in front of what he knew would be a scene replayed in front of 100’s millions of people of refusing to shake a black mans hand… That takes us back quite a bit

Dalgish response to interviewer questioning was " you are bang right of order". when the incident was replayed back to him his response was" you’ll have to take that up with the player".Now mr Dalgish can watch the tape when he goes home tonight, but come tomorrow if he doesn’t come out with a ringing denoucement of what he saw, he must be labelled a racist and a blight on modern football, another sepp blatter, but one that can be easily removed and forgotten

Racist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw_W-A5-zoU

Waddell you are a despicable cur

It’s a long time since I’ve seen the word “cur” being used. Sums up your 1950s opinions. I live in a multi-racial city. You on the other hand live in a mono-ethnic backwater. I doubt you’ve ever even seen a black person.

It’s a long time since black men were publicly shamed, it’s even longer since people felt comfortable defending it.

He wouldnt talk to the Bbc about Suarez and they had to show that rattled interview he gave on Sky Sports.

Just seen Kelly’s dad on motd there, no more excuses, he’s a prick, a borish nasty ignorant loutish prick of a man