Keys & Gray

Both “suspended” from tonight’s Monday Night Football. And that’s about it I’d wager.

No chance Sky were ever going to dismiss them, much as I’d love to see them given the boot.

In that case TTK you are a sick sick beast. She is an absolute wreck of a woman.

She’s kicked mate

I don’t know. She looks like she deserves a good nailing at times. Are you telling me if you were a married man and she offered you some no
strings fun you would decline? I thought not.

Really?

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/karen-brady-wag.jpg

I’d love to see Gray on the dole.

Horrible cunt.

Not that of the female linesman now - Gray.

:lol: That’s an awful picture, if she turned up at my door looking like that she’d only be invited in to cook my dinner or iron my clothes. If she looked like the other picture above I would let her have a seat on my throne.

What a class act of a lady. :wub:

Keys and Gray are two of the most odious cunts ever to appear on the television. If Rupert Murdoch knew what was what he’d take his chance and kick them to touch now, people might actually be prepared to sign up for Sky Sports then. Much of what is wrong with the EPL can be attributed to Keys and Gray.

:clap:

SKY are showing SSN now instead of the MNF banter the two lads do have in the lead up to the 8 o clock kick off. I imagine this is because Andy took is giant iPad with him when he was suspended.

Top top sexism

I understand one of the tabloids had pictures of said lineswoman in a bikini and an spskirt shot in their paper today…Think it was the Daily Mail…

MBB, you know the drill

Andy Burton now dragged into this sorry episode with another conversation he had with Andy Gray getting leaked. And Sky News were broadcasting this leaked conversation which all seems very odd. Anything to do with Andy Gray suing the NOTW over the phone tapping incident? Murdoch can’t be happy that one of his minnions is daring to challenge the corporation.

Friend of the forum and genral alright sort Pat Dolan could well end up a big winner from this…he will surely get Grays role in Sky

No out and out bikini shot there puke, one poor enough paragliding shot, but they do have this, shes on the left when a blonde

Rocko I would definitely say this is to do with the NOTW story, Murdoch is no fool.

I hope Andy Burton and his array of phones gets the axe over this.

Burton won’t get the sack til at least february…he is too big an asset to let go in the transfer window

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

By the way, Brady is a fucking beast.