Kilkenny GAA thread

Nope, that is actually how they show the draw and they put it out on Twitter. You’d think they’d put a bit of effort into it

Hup ya bouy ya!!

1 Like

Callan lost and lost badly to Tullogher, 1-21 to 2-10. Had McGrath sent off before ht for a bad pull across that uucoam Dirty Hands Walter Walsh. Ah well, was is already a very good year just won’t be an excellent one.

Graigue hammered Glenmore earlier in the day. Don’t know about the other game

Freshford by 2.

Balls anyway. Attempted murder was the description the brother gave me of Eoins red card. Tullogher better team all round.

Walter unmarkable in some of those club matches. You could horse a small lad out of it, but not a big lad like Walter.

Yep, the Auld Boy said the same, they’ll take stopping

Village drew with Comer 0.14 each.

Lovely

:fu:

Comer beat the VIllage in senior q final replay. No city team in the semis, must look up the last time that happened. Edit: 2013, thought it would be longer

Carrickshock relegated from senior by Danesfort.

Mooncoin relegated from intermediate

Enjoy the slog next year Fran :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is Jackman over Carrickshock?

Bobby? No, Bobby only does a bit with the secondary school now, he’s long away from the club scene.
Not sure who is but I saw them agin the Village in a league game when I was home a few weeks back and they were dreadful.

Eamon Jackman from Ballinakill, thought he was coaching shock?

James Stephens were 2/9 to win today big shock.

Shove it up your jackser @Fran

2 Likes

Can comber beat Ballyhale?

That would be an even bigger shock. On next weekend, will be their 5th on the spin.
Bennettsbridge v Clara semi is tomorrow.

I will be at the final. Usually in kilkenny that weekend for the food festival and visit to the inlaws. Sneak out to the final.:grinning:

'Hon The 'Bridge!

It was inevitable from a long way out. The club is a joke from what I heard. The failure to build on last years success is criminal.