Kilkenny GAA thread

The draw was made last night for the Senior and Intermediate leagues in the home of the All-Ireland champions.

Senior Group 1
Danesfort
Ballyhale Shamrocks
Toblerone
Dunamaggin
Fenians
St Martins

Senior Group 2
Graigue Ballycallan
O’Loughlin Gaels
Erins Own
Dicksboro
Carrickshock
James Stephens

The Village begin against the Shock, tie of the first round.
Poor Danesfort’s introduction to Senior is against Ballyhale.

Intermediate Group 1
Tullogher Rosbercon
St Patricks
St Lachtains
Emeralds
Young Irelands
Conahy Shamrocks

Intermediate Group B
Rower Inistiogue
Clara
Glenmore
Mullinavat
Mooncoin
John Lockes :clap:

The Lockes v Mooncoin is the tastiest first round prospect in the Intermediate.
Controversial history there :guns: :guns: :guns:

Roll on. (Fuck the Rower)

You spelt Inistioge wrongly there Piles.

Cheers mate. My bad.

No bother chief.
I’d say ye be doing well to finish last in that group.

Tougher side of the draw alright.
We’ve some good young hurlers though and as always we will be a tough nut to crack.

Bring it on Piles. That’s a tough looking group

Solid start to the season by our brave footballers yesterday, going down to Wicklow by 3-25 to 1-1.
Keep on keepin on lads.

This is a caption competition waiting to happen

http://www.sportsfile.com/winshare/watermarked-b/Library/SF810/592234.jpg

By the way, Kilkenny were the only side to score less than Laois in the NFL over the weekend. We are shit.

Did they have the same rigorous process for selecting the captain this year as they did last year?

Will there ever be a rainbow?

Tough loss in the local derby against Waterford yesterday by 0-21 to 0-2.

In other news, the first silverware of the year was picked up today in Galway. Lovely.

Horrific, but yet the margin is 4 points less than that of the 2008 Hurling final between the same 2 sides!

fuck off away from this site you hun cunt

Apologies, there was no intent to offend(whats a hun?, am familiar with female genetalia) My point although not explicit was that while it is common garden to ridicule the demise one part of the GAA in a small area of its association, addressing the inequalities in hurling are often swept under the carpet.
That particular Kilkenny team will without doubt be smiled upon by history as one of if not the most sublime - closer review of the game, season etc reflects more to a sport in crisis.
Apologies again and best wishes to your endeavors no matter what level of Kilkenny football you may be involved in.

[quote=“Eoghan Ruadha, post: 654261”]
Apologies, there was no intent to offend(whats a hun?, am familiar with female genetalia) My point although not explicit was that while it is common garden to ridicule the demise one part of the GAA in a small area of its association, addressing the inequalities in hurling are often swept under the carpet.
That particular Kilkenny team will without doubt be smiled upon by history as one of if not the most sublime - closer review of the game, season etc reflects more to a sport in crisis.
Apologies again and best wishes to your endeavors no matter what level of Kilkenny football you may be involved in.[/quote]:lol::lol::lol:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

Classy :clap:

Was it Larkin making the speech after the Walsh Cup? Went something along the lines of ‘Eh I don’t have much to say, 3 cheers for Galway I suppose’.

Nobody cheered

TASE has “played Sigerson” Eoghan, so be careful who you’re messing with here.

:smiley: Further proof GAA speeches should be done away with, or at least for shite like this anyway.

Appreciate the heads up Fitzy, however I will divulge that I have played football…in Tullogher…in March!