Kilkenny GAA thread

Hard to see thomastown beating ballyhale tomorrow. Especially after losing their last 3 matches. Even though it’s a local derby, I can’t remember many big games between the two at any grade over the last number of years.

Bennettsbridge and tullaroan looks the hardest quarter finals to call. Bridge knocked tullaroan out of championship last year but tullaroan have been more consistent this year. With keoghan, Dunne shane Walsh and Dylan Simpson they should have enough scoring power to win.

Huge game for conahy and carrickshock tomorrow in the intermidiate relegation final. The shock were here last year too and their first round defeat to black and whites will have been totally devastating. With the ages of some of their key players, they could be stuck in junior for a while if they go down.
Conahy have been narrowly beaten in a few games and with Tom phelan and James bergin they might have enough scoring power to stay up.

2 Likes

McInerney the sub who came on for James Stephens v Ballyhale. Why doesn’t he start?

These came around quick. Double header on Sunday.

€12.99 on Clubber for each match?
What’s on TG4?

What’s Conor Kearns Park like? I was never there.
Is there a stand?

Buy the week pass.

@FlakeAway needs to get the lead out…

Do you think I’m made of money?

I’d say you can barely afford shoes.

What match would you recommend a neutral to tune into on Clubber over the weekend?

I’ll probably have a look at Thomastown vs Ballyhale for family reasons but would it be Bridge vs Tullaroan otherwise?

True….

3 Likes

Ó Loughlins v dicksboro is a city derby and should attract a lot of interest. Probably the team ó Loughlins didn’t want. Look unbeatable so far but knock out with heavier pitches is different story.
Dicksboro have loads of talent and wouldn’t be huge surprise if they won.
Tullaroan bennettsbridge should be a very good close game.

Looks like the double header Sunday will be played in terrible conditions.

Thomastown started like a train here in John Locke park but Shamrocks after working there way into . Thomastown by 1 at halftime. Buff Egan sitting in front of us and keeps referring to Zach Bay Hammond as Zach Mohammad😄

2 Likes

Is it 11-10 or 12-10?

Shamrocks missed a big goal before HT. Thomastown in it but you feel there’s goals in Shamrocks.

Feels like it alright.
TT not threatening the goal at all.

The brother text me 12 - 10.
Score board and Clubber 11 - 10.

That isn’t funny. Stupid fucking cunt.

6 Likes

Send him a message

1 Like

15 10 now