Kilkenny GAA thread

Agreed. Lads need to be disabused of the notion that this behavior is acceptable in a civilized society

2 Likes

The behaviour went too far. My only problem would be how demeaning it was to the two poor ladies, but ffs, the gaa should ignore this, the club should hunker down, and life will go on.
Storm in a teacup, the whole thing.

Flattlythehurdler 16/06/15 " The EPL is shit and the behaviour of their players is totally at odds with my ethical outlook"

Flattlythehurdler 27/10/17 " Lets ignore this guys"

1 Like

Exactly.

2 Likes

Liberals bullying young men engaging in hi jinx

Getting close to a society where you are only allowed engage in behaviour the outraged liberals deem appropriate. Gay marriage is ok but a lad riding a stripper is beyond the pale.

If one of them kills himself then where will the blamd lie and will the same people who criticise other bullying take the blame.

6 Likes

thats the way Ireland is gone now, the place is fucked

Gas to see the likes of the Sun making hay out of this and they built on the back of pictures of tits

Yes I noticed that but it’ll be Francis from here on

Do liberals have a problem with male strippers at women’s 21st birthdays and Hens?

you missed a sitter there flatty

They will have to wait until Fintan O Toole tells them what their opinion is.

Davy Tweed had his conviction quashed.

its frightening to think what Ireland will be like in 20 years

Are you trying to bully me mixer by referring to me with a girls name?

Is it because I made you feel like a fool when I pointed out your idiocy when you were trying to reschedule the kk club hurling championship aswell as the Leinster club hurling championship while still maintaining that you weren’t upset by the Ballyragget lads celebrations? Was it those two observations that tipped you over the edge and spurred you on to bully me and call me a girls name?

1 Like

Whataboutery alert!

:joy: Somehow I don’t think this is the forum for you mate.

1 Like

You’d think he would have learned that by now…

Sorry would you expand on this?

Would you kindly explain to me what kind of forum this is?

It’s a forum for faggots to cry.

2 Likes