Kilkenny Hurling

M8. Google Maps said to go that way.

1 Like

The m9 is a lovely spin during the summer. Great scenery after Dungarvan

I think kilkenny wore black shorts that day. They haven’t seen the light of day since

1 Like

Back then league winners had often inglorious championship defeats . The league was generally won by the team with the least number of beer bellies . Limerick in 1985 and 1992 , Tipp in 1979 , instantly come to mind, . Kk weren’t great in 1995 and 1976 were a team past it . Last year they lost to the eventual all Ireland champions by 2 points in adversity . The current team aren’t great but they are being harshly judged with the comparator team of 2008 to 2015 . Also kk folk tend to be like Kerry people , the team either wins the AI or are poor .

1 Like

Kilkenny are defending league champions and are 2 points better off this season than they were after 3 rounds last year.

1 Like

Cody in

Jeff is reading an awful lot into one league game

You’re the one, who’s spent the last seven months reading an awful lot into one match last summer, claiming a moral victory for Kilkenny in losing to Limerick.

You’re going around the place on a victory lap after a league game in February. You couldn’t make it up

We’re box office mate, even when we’re down.

2 Likes

I’ve just been calling out, how poor Kilkenny have been for most of the past three/four years, which they have been. There’s a real reluctance from people outside of Kilkenny to call it what it is. The Kilkenny posters here are under no illusions as to what a low ebb Kilkenny are at, at the moment. You seem to be traumatised by all the hidings that Cody’s Kilkenny in their pomp inflicted on Tipperary for well over a decade.

They were very poor in 2017, decent last year and before that they were getting to All Ireland’s nearly every year so poor/very poor simply isn’t right. You could well be right in the long run but this victory lap you’re going on the last few days over a league game in February is hilarious

You’ve traumatised a whole generation of Tipperary folk. The scars will be there for years still. Some of them even seem to be willing Kilkenny to be good again and back at the top table. Stockholm syndrome.

Classic Jeff, playing to the gallery rather than replying to my post

Why is there so many weirdos on here who bring everything back to what county you happened to be born in?

Only the Mullen brothers can save Kilkenny hurling now

Not only Tipp folk have been traumatised driving through Callan jeff.

1 Like

Maybe you should answer the questions that you’re asked yourself and stop playing to the gallery. You still haven’t clarified this from last night yet.

I’m not going to answer your questions when you won’t answer mine

I was born in London. Can’t answer that one for you.

Huh? You’re bringing up me being from Tipp at every opportunity trying to get some handy likes from a few simpletons

I call things as I see them mate, I don’t base my opinions on which side of a boundary line I was born on