Kilkenny Hurling

First big weekend of the year and it’s a win for the forum’s favourite KK club, the Lockes.
19-14 over Lisdowney :+1:

Elsewhere the Shamrocks and the Village were bet, Comer won, the Boro won, the Rower were bet, Freshford paddled the Fenians in intermediate

2 Likes

Callan never feared Lisdowney. Hon d’Lockes!

Full set of scores for Intermediate below

Ok we get it, Michael Lyng is the sponsor.

What sort of car would you be able to buy in Michael Lyngs?

He’s the Ford dealer too I think

Mitsubishi too, no?

A car passed me on the M9 motorway on Saturday carrying the livery of Michael Lyng Motors. I immediately thought of the Kilkenny Michael Lyng Motors Hyundai Intermediate Hurling Championship.

3 Likes

I’d imagine its meant to be working the other way round. Some bog dweller in Callan is whooping and hollering about a win over some other shower, and somehow finds himself in Michael Lyngs the following day driving out a fanshy new “Hundi”.

I don’t live in Callan, pal

Surely some people do?

Lyng is from Inistioge ffs sake, tis them lads you want to be talking to.
Then again the safety features on Hyundai’s are good - my ould lad walked away from one he probably shouldn’t have a couple of years back - ploughed into on the passenger side - he was driving but not a scratch on him. Whatever they make them with, tis good shtuff buh.
Up Hundi

2 Likes

Isn’t that the same style car my auld lad has Piles?

No, the one he was hit in was a different model. The ones our lads have now are the higher up ones so they don’t be fucked getting in and out of them.

1 Like

The MLMHIHC for short.

Like what you’d see at the end of a fillum from the 90s when they put up the year it was made in Roman numerals.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

Will have a crack off this one, slagging to follow. Junior clubs in this pic. Looking forward for the Special Junior pic

James Stephens, Piltown, Slieverue, Emeralds, ??, ??, Galmoy, the Boro, Kilmacow, Windgap.
Graguenamanagh, ??, Blacks and Whites, Mooncoin

what pic buh?

Sorry buh

Back right, that jersey is serving them well at this stage.

1 Like