Kilkenny Hurling

+1, I haven’t seen one of those designs in years. Windgap Treasurer not flaithiúil with the purse-strings anyways.

Thats the problem with red jerseys for hurling clubs, hides the blood too easily, shur you’ll never get a new set. The lads need to starting pulling the stitches a wee bit.

Is this a special competition for the obese of Kilkenny?

You’re familiar with the Junior grade right?

A press launch for Junior Championship :joy::joy:

Fairly sure most counties do this now?

Not without its disadvantages though, those designs are from an era before the now ubiquitous player-fit jerseys, which are always purchased without pausing to consider the Junior teams.

1 Like

. Buy 1-20 in the tight fit, and 10 of the subs jerseys in the larger size for your ‘impact subs’.

1 Like

Do they? I stand by my sneery comment.

Championship launches are advised by the big house, and you couldn’t be leaving out the poor auld Junior Clubs, so they’d be invited along to have their photos taken, and quietly shuffled off as the local meeja have a few words with the big county stars in the tight fit senior jerseys.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

James Stephens, Conahy, Piltown, Emeralds, Kilmacow, Clara, Galmoy, Dicksboro, Cloneen, Windgap
Graig, Barrow Rangers, Black & Whites, Mooncoin

1 Like

I thought they looked disappointingly trim for junior. Its the way it’s gone I suppose.

Conor Delaney suspension appeal upheld last night leaving him free to play the championship opener against Dublin which would’ve been great news if he hadn’t broke his foot at the weekend.

3 Likes

Any word on Buckley?

Won’t be back for Dublin, chance he might be back for second game all going well

Dublin game is going to be a struggle with a weakened team.

Carlow will be a struggle

2 Likes

It’ll be a struggle reading your poor mouth shite before it.

5 Likes

:clap:

1 Like