Kilkenny v Limerick 2019

Fuck. I take it all back. Nowlan Park is actually a half metre longer then Croker.
I bow my head to you sir

Cocksucker.

2 Likes

There may be a psychological element on the whole big pitch/tight pitch thing too. If players/management think it’s a tight pitch, they’ll play a game that would suit that even if it’s just not true.

I’d be surprised if players or management were caught out like that. It would be extremely foolish to have a gameplan designed, for example to crowd up spaces in the middle if the pitch is actually bigger than they thought. It would make a fuck of their gameplan then. Any decent management set up would have the dimensions to hand of pitches that they are playing in and would adjust accordingly. I even know of schools level games that would have taken the pitch dimensions into account, so surely senior intercounty would do so as well.

You do know we’re talking about Limerick here. They probably won’t think about booking the bus until 3PM Saturday

Bravely and faithfully :grinning:

KK 1/3
Lim 3/1

Same odds as the Wexford v KK game

I’m just saying…

I’ll gut you.

1 Like

A gameplan?

:grin:

Mr. Cody I’m beginning to think that Kiely was not the brilliant tactician we thought he was.

2 Likes

Width is more important .

Is that what you tell your missus?

3 Likes

Touché

It’s exactly the same width as Croker

Now you’re just boasting

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Agreed. If you can’t raise your game for KK then you may as well retire. However I sense two things. 1. A hammering. 2. A moral victory. Neither will serve us well. But maybe it will spell the end for some players and like Cork, we can build on what the young lads have to offer.

I doubt it…

1 Like

Nowlan park 145 x 88 metres
Croke Park 144.5 x 88 metres

2 Likes

Tickets are unassigned. Surely we’ll have our own section lads.

Better picture of the new stand, Ardán Breathnach.
Good spot to watch a match.