Kilkenny v Limerick 2019

What way do you describe them?

Ah lads. English is the man for Fennelly, not an attacking wing-back who is only just back from injury.

You better fucking believe it, only one way to play against Limerick

May the better hippers and whippers win mate

1 Like

Let Cody ref it and fuck away the whistle .

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy the build up to the game.

You too grapes

Where are we meeting for pints?

Brian Gavin reffing it.

KK by 9.

Limerick are fucked

Any of you lads ever hear of the Orchard

7 Likes

Might as well let Cody ref it .

Just like Galway in the league, KK will look to ruck/maul us out of it… Most of our backs/midfield should be able to stand up to it - being able to play under that pressure is another story tho…It’s the other end they will look to kill us… Hayes/Dempsey can’t start in the same line - In an ideal world they get the right ball to be able to run their men but that’s not going to happen.- If Dowling remains at HF we might as well not even travel - FF or no-where. We’re going to need a half-forwrd line that will kill themselves harrying the fuck out of their half-back line … You can’t let them get on top here physically bullying us - Hegarty-Nash-Hayes with Cian Lynch looking to come onto breaking ball from midfield. You’re looking at Dowling + an other inside …

1 Like

See you there.

Dempsey doesn’t start for me. Did well in patches the last day, but fades from games. Now he’s not the only one, if it weren’t for the frees, Dowling would be very lucky to hold his place. Need everyone to work relentlessly for 70 minutes, on and off the ball.

Ye will see how broken they are

The Orchard

1 Like

Dempsey would be one of the first forwards starting for me mate.

From the Clare game alone he was better than arguably 3 of the other forwards that started on the day.

1 Like