Kilkenny v Limerick 2019

Glad to be of assistance pal. Did you drink before the match on Sunday? Might be why you thought Fennelly was a passenger.

Are you blaming the freetaker, the manager or one of the selectors?

I had a few pints with my friends beforehand alright while you were inside in the stadium at 5 o clock on your own for fear you’d have to spend money down the town and might not get a good seat, you innocent boy :smile:

Bar one or two moments, Fennelly was very very ordinary. The 13th best player on the pitch, if you were inside at 3 o clock you still wouldn’t be able to understand what’s in front of you ffs

1 Like

Big boy with your pints!!!

Stop digging. The attempted personal stuff is embarrassing for you. Nearly as bad as you being either too drunk to see the game properly, or two thick to see what’s going on in front of you.

Take the limerick panel and selectors, management and county board.
Write all their names in a list on a blank sheet of paper.
Cross out anyone on the list who has any connection to nap.
The remaining names are to blame.

4 Likes

:rofl:

It’s OK Billy No Mates.

Was the Camogie game good pal?

Did @ciarancareyshurlingarmy delete his post? And don’t be cheeky Flatty, there was only one person that had to issue a statement via the leader.

1 Like

You know, it was actually.

1 Like

No.

see # 1321

:thumbsup:

it was a man bag mate, they can come in useful. you should have saying hi

We go again.

Limerick by 4

Let’s be honest… This is gonna take a phenomenal effort if we are to win. If we get sucked into a scrap we can forget. Stick to what we’ve been doing and run their backs all over the place. There will be a stage in the game where they will up it and try and break us. If we stay with them I think we will win as we will be far fresher.

Limerick by 10

Be afraid.

2 Likes

b7866881a8b2a0db6194b4ade87bc9fdbadd2399_1_375x500

You’ll have to dust your hat off again.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlS3ppI_KL0

Eh, who do you think we are, Cork? Clare?