Kilmarnock v Celtic

Canā€™t quite recall but agreed that another is needed next season.

Are Celtic wearing purple ???

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmsssssssssstttttttttrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg

AAAARRRRRRMMMMMMMmmmmssssssstttrrrrrrrrronnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

Itā€™s cerise, pal.

Armstrong has been sloppy enough but he makes good late runs that get him into great positions.

He timed that well

Dembele did really well there too to control it, delay for a second and poke it through at the right time.

Great run by Armstrong alright, @Rocko. One of the better aspects of his game as you say.

Sound , thanks .

Ah McGregor HAD to square that.

Great move which started from inside our own box and McGregor denied by the keeper from a similar angle to his late chance in Germany. A roll across to Roberts would almost certainly have resulted in a goal. Another great touch by Dembele in the build up.

Theyā€™re starting to flag now after pressing very hard for the first hour. Weā€™re now able to play it around their initial high press and get our attacking players driving towards their goal. A clutch of chances already in the second half. Just need to avoid a sloppy give away in our own half.

Rogic for Roberts. 0-1. '66.

Lustig off the post with a cracking guided effort. Dodgy enough spell by Celtic in the past while.

Good intervention by Boyata there. Sinclair has been frustratingly greedy tonight.

Full Time: 0-1.

Shit pitch. Not one of Celticā€™s better displays. A touch of sloppiness and Brendan will need to nip that in the bud.

Sviatchenko was decent.

Shit game bar the result.

Sutty locking horns with Kris Boyd here. :laughing:

1 Like

I thought we were decent, minus a good few players and wasted a lot of chances.

Armstrong had a good showing but I still hold the opinion he is not Celtic class, Boyata looked a bit nervy but heā€™s just back from a long term injury. Itā€™s good to see Rodgers not freezing anyone out and bringing the likes of Boyata into the fold (though I hope this pleasantry is not extended to Armstrong).

Dembele was very sharp, Forrest had his best game for a while.

This must be our best start to a league season in some time?

Hopefully a couple of midfielders and a wide man in January and we can offload a few of the fringe players like Ambrose, Ciftci, Commons and GMS.