King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Hard to argue with any of that.

Is there more than one Newcastle in Galway?.isn’t there a Newcastle out passed Athenry?

past

There’s Newcastles all over the place. Only one rahoon though AFAIK.

That’s what I was thinking ---- Rahoon is the other side of the City to Atenry isnt it, heading towards Moycullen?

Its sort of west of Newcastle but wraps around it, so it stretches over towards taylors hill direction in a sort of circular road arc.
The club used be down at the University grounds now, but moved up to drum, which spread the catchment area a bit I suppose, though its really the only club in that side of the city until moycullen, which was traditionally football but is now hurling more, especially busy at underage. Salthill Devon soccer club is up there too. There was a bit of trouble brewing recently as salthill/knocknacarra were looking to relocate out towards that direction also, but it’s gone quiet. I think rhn would have been peeved, and rightly, as there would have been a very grey area boundary.

1 Like

They are going to wipe the floor with those roasters from Kinvara.

1 Like

All aboard pal :+1:

I am backing Kinvara . I Love it’s maritime heritage .

i read that as marmite

You were a rear admiral once I believe?

Great to have you on board mate.
May as well throw up a few educational details in the build up to this battle.

This is Kinvara here in this photo. @flattythehurdler throw up a shot of Rahoon there when you get a chance.

3 Likes

A lovely little English style town

Here you go bud
BeiVk1VIMAEsrCF

3 Likes

There’s a great bit of niggle in this.
Itll set galway hurling back years.

I’ve nearly a bus load heading up from Cork and Limerick… They will all be tooled up.

1 Like

There’d be a lot of raw sewage in that water in front of the town. Proper victorian system they have there.

1 Like

Tell them not to drink water unless it’s been boiled.

2 Likes

Kinvara is a bathing metropolis these days mate.

Wait til you get the leccy. It’s unrale when it’s hot.