King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

You won’t be so funny when I track you down and you’ll need a SNA for life

I’d say brown envelopes.

Post reported. Nasty sentiments.

1 Like

I’m quite shaken now. Is he the fella that went to Dublin for a job interview and got outwitted by a sachet of ketchup? It’s hard tell these lads apart.

2 Likes

Says it all about you when your looking for laughs with that other cunt. You dirty clare inbred rat :rat:

*You’re. I know the SNA is probably finished by now, that’s a freebie.

Ohh big scalp, doesn’t change anything splinter.

You keep biting down so hard and you’ll do yourself a misfortune.

Yawn :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: piss off now, go to your loverboyblue

Lovely bit of pub talk. I can imagine the neanderthals gathered below around the oil lamp in Tess Burkes trying to conjure up stories to pass the time as the evenings close in. :sweat_smile:

So it’s true so?

The GAA in Galway need a Frank Murphy.

Throw up the article there if anyone has it, can’t see it online

I saw that alright but it doesn’t raise anything really only the figures. I presume the examiner has something more than that?

Fogarty in the examiner claims that Cork will make 1 million off 3 Ed Sheeran gigs whilst Galway made 80k from 2 gigs. :sob::sob:

Something tells me this deal was done before the new Treasurer took over last January.

Presume the pairc would have a bigger capacity? What should they have made I wonder? Surely close to €300k at a minimum.
JP did more for ye with a swipe of a pen :sweat_smile:

1 Like

God only knows what sort of a deal was done.

Are you implying there were side deals and backroom deals and private deals and all sorts of deals going on?

Is Galway GGA bust?

Poor corporate governance. You’d have earned your audit fee down there