King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

I’m here aren’t i?

He wasn’t anywhere in the area when it happened, that’s proven at this stage so not sure how you are making a connection?

1 Like

What’s this?

The best of luck to St. Thomas’s & Corofin today.

5 Likes

How many of the corofin lads won’t play with Galway and why? Some savage players there

She’s a Court of Appeal judge now.

Nearly all of them. They hate the shite style of football.

3 Likes

Silke, wall, molloy and ian burke will play with galway, daithi burke would if he wasn’t the best defender in hurling. Martin farragher, lundy and power obviously, and some of the older guard have been in with them before, but bar lundy dropping out of it at one stage before ive not heard of others refusing to play. They are the ultimate team, play the best football in ireland. But they are greater than their parts, they are so unselfish they make each other look better than they are in a way. Dublin do too. After mountbellew drawing the county final with them and annaghdown rattling them they pissed it outside the county.

9 Likes

The Galway club football championship is onrale

Kevin Walsh is killing Galway football. A cunt

2 Likes

A great man.

You get over your loss beyont in England?

You have me there scan, what do you mean?

Would you give up on those auld horses you auld eejit

I had one tip for the week. It didn’t run in Cheltenham but obliged yesterday.

33 players used in league not including the Thomas’s lads, Daithi or Glynn.

Job done from a league perspective I’d have thought. Some fellas got decent game time.

1 Like

Grand scatter of turlougheens back in the mix too

1 Like

Have we any alternative to flannery? Brian concannon seems to have gone backwards, Davy glennon not good enough to start in championship, Joseph Cooney away and Conor Cooney and jason flynn out of form. Would like to have seen jarlath mannion get more game time. Joe injured now too and cathal mannion will play midfield. I think we’re in bother for a keeper and forwards.

1 Like

Agree 100% ---- but what happened for yesterday? — it’s grand giving lads game time but they were hardly under instruction to bomb ball in to no one in particular? A lot of what Galway does hinges on Joe too … if he has ruptured his groin that’s 2-3 months out.

Mindless hurling. It happens, a sign of backs under extreme pressure and forwards not working hard enough. They’ve 8 weeks to sort it.

If it’s a ruptured groin then you won’t see Joe till July, that injury is a bitch to get right.