King Henry of Galway (Part 1) ๐Ÿ‘‘

:joy::joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: If Shane o Neil becomes Galway manager watch @glasagusban become the single biggest Galway fan on here :joy::joy::joy:

Heโ€™ll never take a pay cut.

Supermacs got in touch via Shane dowling

Great news. Limerick hurling is where its at these days

Those whom the Godโ€™s would destroy, first they make great.

Each man kills the thing he loves

Odds gone from the paddypower websiteโ€ฆ Have we got our man?

A disgusting bullying attack on someone not able to defend themselves on here. If thereโ€™s one thing I canโ€™t stand, itโ€™s bullying.

Huh? Dowling works for supermacs. Supermacs sponsor Galway. O neill is a club man of dowlings.

Dowling doesnโ€™t work for supermacs

He knows that. Heโ€™s being a horrible bullying coked up little cunt again, thatโ€™s all.

1 Like

You appear to be having some sort of meltdown over the fact that I mixed up somebodies job. Iโ€™ve regularly read on here people mentioning Shane in supermacs. I presumed he done some work for them.

1 Like

Chief Taster

Iโ€™ve no idea.

Not at all, here watching a bit of TV, relaxing. I just detest bullies. I call them out on their bullying. That was horrible what you said about Shane Dowling.

Well I apologise for mixing up his jobs. Next time I meet him Iโ€™ll mention it.

You didnโ€™t mix up his jobs. You know exactly what he does for a living. You know he doesnโ€™t work for Supermacs.

You were being a horrible little cunt again, a toxic bully who is only out to run people down. I detest bullies and I stand up to them.

Iโ€™m actually pretty sure he works for supermacs.

No, you know full well he works in the pharmacy profession. Youโ€™re a bully and I wonโ€™t ever let you forget it.

We all work for Supermacs bro.
Make no mistake about it

1 Like