King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

It says on Twitter they’ll have a second camera for the final

Whats the twitter handle?

Cortoon v Shane Welsh and Senior is a 10er and the hurling on its own is 10er too. The price of seeing Ronan Burke cost Turlough a county title? Priceless.

2 Likes

Lovely :+1:

Strange that the likes of James and tuam are in minor b?

By the way, some distance between the two clubs in the junior final. Ballygar to Clifden. Must be over a 2 hour drive.

The intermediate football is the headline act there and its not even close cc @Faldo :pint:

1 Like

I presume varley is back and COVID free. Bad form outta dunmore

Dublin City is closer to ballygar by road than golf gate ground zero

6 teams in A in each board. Ougtherard are probably the biggest surprise in A in the west but it’s all clubs in the city and surrounds. Unusual clubs in A in north though, just clubs that have got a strong batch. Dunmore, Caltra, Northern Gaels and Monivea-Abbey all in A this year, other years they would be in B or C.

Who are northern Gaels?

Glinsk, Glenamaddy and I think Williamstown are in there as well. Killererin & Kilkerrin-Clonberne are amalgamated in some way at underage as well so you have just 2 teams now covering a huge area in that part of the county.

1 Like

I’m Embarrassed for ya

I think Turlough might sneak it. They have a good record in finals when they get to them, and they have Daithi free of football obligations. Would love another medal I’d imagine.

1 Like

I think turlough will win by a few tbh

It’s one of those games, if both play well, Tommy’s should edge it, but you wouldn’t put your house on it. Shouldn’t be that filthy even.

St Brendans 0-8 Clifden 1-3 at halftime. Clifden down to 14 with what looked a harsh red.

Rory Cunningham at full forward for St Brendans looks a very nice player.

0-12 - 1-8 second half water break. Clifden making a real fight of it with 14 men