King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Oh dear. Just to clarify. A goal is worth three points. Over the bar is worth one. You might want to write that down before watching your next game

We’re not taking responsibility for @habanerocat, he’s Kilkenny, there are very strict rules for qualifying for Limerick TFK Citizenship, I’m afraid.

Henry was spotted in Sean Stacks place earlier, trying on wellies

2 Likes

Ah listen its no harm for ye to hang out here with us. Ye might learn a little about culture

Fixed

We had to decamp because I he cork lads took over the Limerick thread.

:rofl::rofl:

Left with a bucket of sliothars

2 Likes

Cian Lynch wins the big one with the College.

Great to see him bring a winning mentality to Galway.

Goofy has been doing that for well over a decade

cc @BeTimberin

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Toms don’t seem to have much injury luck heading into these big games. Lost two Burke’s before and early on during the last Ballyhale game.

1 Like

Lads does the connacht centre of excellence have an outdoor pitch with a stand?

Don’t think they have a stand unless they put one up recently. Have a few pitches alright

Don’t think so, supposed to be an awful exposed spot this time of year

1 Like

They are after fixing the All Ireland intermediate semi final Kilmoyley and Banagher (Derry) for there. Seems a bizarre choice

Seems about right distance-wise? Maybe they have some kind of stand put in on one of the fields but I can’t see anything on the pre-dome google overhead shot

They are good pitches tbf, Corofin were going there for their AI club knockout stage training sessions the last few years