King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

I can’t watch it either. :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:
Have to go out. :rage::rage::rage:

Ye’ll have us beat by half time.

I’d expect so.
Without the waterbreaks Limerick are fucked anyway. Thick as ditches, they can only hold instructions for 15 mins max.
It’ll be like John Lukic at Leeds when they banned the backpass.

8 Likes

You could see the players get totally confused around the 17th minute of each half

2 Likes

The tribesmen ready for battle. Galway by 4

You could. Usually now I think about it after about six or seven minutes they’d gradually lose their way til kinnerk ladybirded it for them with some simple diagrams like Sesame Street.

Nice to see Eanna Burke get another run at things after a health set back a few years ago.

I wonder what goalkeeping delight Galway have in store for us this weekend.

3 Likes

The papier mache guard of honour should be decent, hopefully they’ll have one of Michael D or Grainne Seoige.

You could support Galway and wonder every week.

SBB and one of the Sawdoctors probably

It’ll be an absolute pleasure to get verbally accosted by the Cherry Avenue faithful again. When locals see the pig ignorant parking of G reg Pajero’s they’ll know nature has truly healed.

2 Likes

Sylvie and Lynskey

There’ll be salthill-knocknacarra folk also in Imprezas or ranges.

1 Like

TFK meet up for a mixed grill in the Greenhills @4pm

2 Likes

The snuff will be flying all over the shop in the Woodfield

The biyz’ll be in Sheridans stoking up.

Is the Ardu open out the Ennis Rd. Might head to there or the Woodfield for a sociable before the game

Think it’s closed now, disappointingly.

Handy spot to meet up. Woodfield it is so. Should be a nice crowd in there with the rugby on