Galway - dual travails part 2

Continuing the discussion from King Henry of Galway (Part 1) - #10024 by Iggy.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

Munster hurling lol

2 Likes

Claregalway win the Feile football to join Clarinbridge who won the hurling Feile not long ago.

4 Likes

Are you going to do it tomorrow lads? Another of your famous semi final ambushes. I heard Joe Quaid on Newstalk last night and heโ€™s very worried about Galway. Joe was saying that Galway would probably have beaten Limerick in the 2020 semi final if Joe Canning and Cathal Mannion hadnโ€™t got injured.

That was a view that when expressed around here saw a lot of the Limerick posters throw the toys out of the pram.

1 Like

Pathetic

7 Likes

Thereโ€™s no class about these Limerick hurling supporters. Thatโ€™s the kind of thing youโ€™d expect from Footix.

12 Likes

Caught a bit of OTB this afternoon, not sure who they had on but he was saying how Limerick players could pass for rugby players. He was chuckling as he said it. He gave them the yerra platitudes but you could tell he was hoping, for hurlingโ€™s sake, that Galway would win.

1 Like

I doubt Kyle gave permission for his image there.Munster rugby is in the doldrums these days so theyโ€™ve all attached themselves to the hurlers.

The whole country is hoping for it mate.

The best of luck to my Galway buddies today. Safe travels to those heading up.

8 Likes

Same to you kiddo. Letโ€™s hope for a right good game of hurling whatever else, not like that ball of shite there yesterday

5 Likes

I find that post very hard to disagree with.

1 Like

You heading to it boss?

In Oranmore, in the County Galwayโ€ฆ

5 Likes

Yeah, see you in Wynnes for the fry up

1 Like

That deserves its own thread

Tis far away I am today from scenes I roamed a boy

3 Likes

And long ago the hour, I know
I first saw Illinois

4 Likes

Scant concilation to us hurling people but a consolation none the less, to know that we are going to win the football this year.

5 Likes