Galway - dual travails part 2

Not enough Moycullen lads.

Cooke and McDaid will be the best midfield in the country

2 Likes

Moycullen cunts will send us back to the stone age days of losing to Meath’s Stephen Bray in the qualifiers.

1 Like

I went to college with him

My guess is maroon with white trim and supermacs written on

2 Likes

Personally. I’m not a fan of this new kit.

1 Like

Dreadful. Three stripes over the shoulder or gtfo

THE Galway jersey

7 Likes

Reminds me of the abomination that the hurlers wore around 2009. Wasn’t even maroon.

We better hope Finnertys injury isnt too serious or we could be in for a tough year if he joins silke & molloy. Another shocker from Dessie, i dont think hes even good enough for the bench at this point.

1 Like

I warned ye boys. Moycullen are no heat of battle cunts.

Sean kelly anyone?

5 Likes

Definitely remains to be seen if he has it at this level. Not in it at all last night.

Lucky enough to get the draw last night. Putrid in the second half. I’d put it down to two things,

a) Galway still have a lot of fitness work to do. Lads were blowing out of their arse for the last 15 minutes. Also we’re minus our best player.

B) mayo are mayo.

1 Like

Exception to the rule. Bad cunts for a stag too.

Dont Moycullen have 7 on Galway panel? They were woeful v Glen. Cooke their only stand out.

He’s not intercounty standard Needed to stand up yesterday and was petrified to take on a shot with no breeze from 20 metres out multiple times.

Anyone not heading to Wexford Park and have season ticket they’re not wanting to use? I hope to pass on any good will come championship when we head to Salthill if I can :+1:t2:

I have two if you’d find another taker?