KK/Tipp

Ridiculous move by the GAA to have this game clashing with Champions League fixtures. Are they not aware of the huge VFB Stuttgart following in north Tipp?

Bandage, VFB enjoy a huge support around the Ballyporeen,Ballylooby area of South Tipp. It is Werder Breman who the likes of the Knockshekowna and Lorrha lads follow B)

Do they pack ham sangiches on the plane when they go to away legs?

Whats the weather set to be like for Tuesday? Will the match be OK to go ahead? Hoping Setanta here will show it live, though when I looked last night, they had Sundays game scheduled to be shown on Tuesday afternoon. Hopfully they’ll show the Wexford game instead (or the Waterford game more likely) and then the Tipp / KK game live. It’ll fuck up their schedule no doubt, but I’m sure fans of that other traditional Irish sport, Ultimate Fighting Challenge, won’t mind.

Ah lovely, Tipp / KK game on live on Setanta Australia.

I can record it for yis if you want.

Im away to this tonight bt im half dreading it to be honest,it’ll be be fucking freezing there tonight a fella would want three coats on him,should be a good game Kilkenny have a strong team out,anybody have the Tipp team to post up?

I would have have thought that Hamburger SV would be the big Bundesliga team in Tipp.

Freiburg are big in Ulster.

Worms are popular with travellers. They are able to get their Diet of Worms every Saturday thanks to the miracle of live streaming.

In fact a lot of Bundesliga teams have an eating theme. Bayern Munchen, Eintracht Frankfurter, Jumbo Battered Sausage etc. It just gets Werder and Werder.

Kilkenny are 13/8 now on Betfair.

Same team as was meant to start Saturday is named.

Brendan Cummins,

Conor O’Brien, Paul Curran, Brendan Maher,

Declan Fanning, Padraic Maher, Shane Maher,

Benny Dunne, Shane McGrath,

Seamus Hennessy, Seamus Callanan, Hugh Maloney,

Eoin Kelly, MicheĂĄl Webster, Noel McGrath

I have a feeling we might clip ye tonight link. By five or six points even.

id be spitting fire if the cunts took my money like that and offered no refund.
surely they are obliged by law to handover some sort of receipt, even a torn stub.
something the gaa needs to sort out, all that cash in the hands of volunteers.

On the opening day of the New Hogan (lower teir only) - Dublin v Meath I think, the seat numbers noted on the tickets didn’t exist.

An Maor must have moved us a half a dozen times in the first 20 mins. In the end “go fuck yerself if you think yer movin’ me on again” was heard from the Ofaile delegation.

Anyway, I got a lovely letter and a full refund with postage costs back from HQ within days.

How and ever, I for one am proud of the biscuit tin’s resiliance to modern technology, like the Tally Man.

On the bright side, at least Tip get to keep the money, and it could have been worse; the opener could have been in Kipkenny

One of the lads was down for the game the other night and said it was worth it just to hear yer man announcing this over the tannoy-

“Notice for car owner 91-TN-9874, (insert Tipp accent) Yer after lavin the windas WIDE open and the car’s fulla shnow”

:smiley:

Say what ye like about getting stiffed for 15 yoyos, but the Semple announcements are priceless

anyone remember the one about the handbag after the Cork Galway qualifer in 02?

GAA: THE ISSUE of ticketing for matches is to be examined as a matter of urgency following a flood of complaints received by Croke Park yesterday from patrons who received no refund after the late postponement of Saturday’s Tipperary-Kilkenny NHL fixture in Thurles. The match was re-fixed for tonight at the same venue.

A crowd estimated at close to 10,000 had gathered on Saturday in Semple Stadium by the time heavy snow fall forced the match to be called off. There were no refunds or vouchers distributed to the departing crowds and although admission to tonight’s re-fixture is free, those who paid in on Saturday but will be unable to attend this evening have been complaining to GAA headquarters.

“The problem arose as it wasn’t an all-ticket occasion,” said GAA spokesperson Alan Milton yesterday evening. “By the time the game was called off cash had been moved and there were logistical as well as security considerations concerning simply handing money back.

“We are terribly sorry that supporters have been disappointed and inconvenienced in this way but there was very little that could be done on the evening. The decision not to go ahead was unexpected. That meant that as well as a crowd being in the ground there was virtually no time to plan a response such as the distribution of vouchers, which would have required a lot of distribution points if the departing crowds weren’t to be seriously delayed.

“Many of the people who have contacted us today have accepted our apologies and explanation. We know that free admission on Tuesday won’t compensate everyone and the possibilities of ticketing and providing receipts will have to be looked into.

“There’s no real other way of avoiding this sort of situation.”

Locals in Thurles couldn’t remember the last time a match had been called off at the venue, which has a legendarily durable playing surface.

The problem is a consequence of the practice at GAA matches of taking cash on the turnstiles at National League fixtures, which rarely draw sufficiently large crowds to necessitate all-ticket matches. Neither are receipts handed out, which contravenes consumer rights law.

iv decided, im writing to Croke Park looking for my €15 back, Tipp cunts.

Ah je spleh hin dje duhehu concubine sloppit trienstatuten bro. Hm.

Apparently its snowing shitloads in Thurles again today.

Someone keep an eye on Premierview and tell us if this thing is on or off. Apparently a final decision will be made at 6.

Yellow sliotars will have to be used so.

Will be a close call according to those premierview mongs.

Dunno if you need an account to see this or not - http://premierview.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Tipp_&action=display&thread=17425