La Liga

President of La Liga

He’s a despicable cunt. Tebas has run La Liga into the ground.

That message to Vinicius defeats all. No apologies, no criticism towards Valencia or their disgusting fans.

1 Like

Jesus that’s shocking.

The reaction in Spain to the abuse of Vinicius makes me more certain of this opinion.

Aside from being one of the best players in the league, why is Vini Jr being singled out for special treatment from the fans? Is it just because he’s so good or is there a back story here as to why he’s been picked on more than others?

Think it was over diving.

2 Likes

But the Premier League is the best league in the world no?

2 Likes

@peddlerscross we won’t see this lad on the big stage anymore

1 Like

How Barcelona didn’t get a penalty in the final seconds there is anyones guess.

1 Like

Really crazy. Raphinha deserved a straight red but I blame the referee for it getting to that stage. How Getafe were just allowed to consistently drag Barcelona runners down kff the ball unpunished was beyond me.
The last penalty was a farce and summed up the coward of a ref. He took the easy way out, not giving the penalty due to a Gavi handball that was in no way conclusively a handball based on the angles viewers saw - Gavi was also only in that position due to the Getafe defender being all over him.

Referees need to be held accountable really for a game like that. Barcelona were awful but fuck me that ref should not be officiating another La Liga game this season.

I also expect Xavi to get a very sizeable ban from the sideline. He got a straight red for an over-eager protest tonight but after the game has lambasted the referee for “inventing” Gavi’s handball.

1 Like

Defender has both hands grabbed onto Gavi, hits his chest, then the other Barca player gets his foot kicked from behind, farcical.

1 Like

Sounds like karma . Barca have been the beneficiaries of many a dodgy decision

1 Like

Not true at all if you’ve been following La Liga in recent years but I reckon you haven’t.

I’d wager you’re a Premier League fan who just remembers that 2009 Chelsea game. The legacy of that game is a total myth.

And the Negreira case? Don’t make me laugh

1 Like

Barca are the biggest shower of wankers going.

1 Like

Terrific argument

1 Like

What about Barcas missed drugs tests? And operation puerto being shut down even though the doc said he doped footballers? What about pep hiring his own drug doc for barca in 2009? If it’s bad karma you want barca have plenty. Inter milan celebrsting all over the nou camp after barca cheated to have a fella sent off and then turned on the sprinklers to be cunts was one of the greatest moments in football history.

2 Likes