La Liga

Barca lead 3-2.

Real Madrid looking on another level to Barcelona .

1 Like

Marco Asensio, my word.

Hala

Barca badly need some pace high up the pitch

Who’s the Barca manager these days, guys?

Ernesto Valverde

What’s his track record? I don’t follow La Liga any more as I tend to watch films with my life partner on weekend nights.

2 Likes

Did well at Athletic Bilbao in recent years

He has been with Athletic Bilbaoi since Bielsa left then 5 years ago

cc @maroonandwhite - @Mac - @anon7035031 - @watchyourtoes @fran @croppy_boy @Chucks_Nwoko - This is why @Bandage dropped NFLFF - He has to watch chick flicks instead.

7 Likes

:joy:

He’ll see sense at some stage

This was a self-deprecating little quip and a nod to the jibes I’ve previously received for retiring from TFKNFLFFL. It was explicitly not meant to be taken literally and used as fuel for further baiting and bullying.

Tough titty.

2 Likes

I used to think you had more about you than taking a flippant quip literally in order to gain cheap likes from less intelligent posters like @maroonandwhite and @croppy_boy.

The history book won’t show who gave the likes, it will just show how many I amassed, mate. Every hard fought and easily gained like count. I’ll take as many likes from thick cunts like @maroonandwhite and @croppy_boy as I can get.

4 Likes

Real Madrid to win La Liga @ 8/11 looks solid

I’m fed up of being the victim for people attaining TFKNFLFFL related likes at my expense IN THE WRONG. Can’t remember who but someone took me for 50+ likes earlier this year.

If you can’t cook a haggis, get out of the kitchen, mate.

It’s not fair.

Would you not get your life partner into the delights of red zone and NFLFF? - That will show all these cunts sniping at you what’s what and who is who.