La Liga

9 points to play for, 2 home games …think Spain is head to head if teams finish on same points so if its comes down to them and Mallorca they’ll be ok …Cadiz will probably win today to jump above them …

They’re a team thrown together with spare parts from other clubs … (Granada that is). I heard more commotion for R Madrid or Barca when they were playing…

Ah yeah the bars would be packed for real and Barca games… a lot would only have been to Los Carmines when Barca or real are playing Granada …

1 Like

The stadium ain’t the best. I’d love to go to Bilbao for a game ,

Another massive 3 points for Granada at home to Bilbao …1-0… 5 points clear of relegation zone with Mallorca having a game in hand , a tough one away to Seville tomorrow …

1 Like
1 Like

This aged well

Ouch.

Carlo is under appreciated. His teams always play with class and guile and don’t rely on players running around like juiced up deranged lunatics to win a game of football. He’s more European titles than flopp and pep fraudiola combined.

EPL spend this transfer window £1.3bn

La Liga $55m

1 Like

Wtf?

I’m sure I’ve seen that stat before

Imagine if you excluded Barca

That’s class. Exactly the type of approach I’d expect Atletico to take

1 Like

Ridiculously good goal by Real Madrid to take the lead at the Fish Called Wanda Metropolitano.

The pass by Tchouameni was as good as you’ll ever see and an excellent half volleyed finish by Rodrygo.

Scummy bastards.

Football a reflection of society.

1 Like

True.