La Liga

Real Madrid 2-0 Barcelona. HT.

Live on Premier Sports. Two well worked, counter-attacking goals, finished by Benzema and Valverde.

Barcelona probing and having most of the ball but Real Madrid picking them off. Lewandowski missed a brilliant chance at 1-0 but it may have been disallowed for offside in any event.

Beeeennnnnzzzzeeeemmmmmaaaaaaa

1 Like

Oooooffffssssiiiiddddeeeeee

1 Like

Still 2-0.

Ter Stegen is one of those modern keepers who’s way better at kicking and passing than catching and saving.

Barca one down to Osasuna and Lewa gone on a red for a typically sneaky elbow when he was already on a yellow

Brain dead from Lewandowski.

There will be more reds here I’d say

There could be a lot of strategic red cards this week by players who plan to remain injury free ahead of the World Cup.

Mane gone off injured tonight

Just looked at it there, this is their last round of league games before they shut down, back on New Years Eve

Disallowed goal for Ferran Torres, lovely finish more’s the pity

Pique red carded at halftime before he was about to come on

Pedri equalizes

Ferran Torres is a useless cunt.

If I was in charge at Barcelona for the last decade they’d be the best team on the planet.

That his last ever involvement?

Apparently so

Barca scraping over the line.

Soft/sloppy goal to give away for a finish

I will never get that, fellas arguing with refs way after the fact. The ref has made the decision, get on with it.

Lively first half in Seville

Unrale atmosphere in the Reale Arena, Athletic pull one back before h-t in the Basque Classico