Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership 2018/19 & William Hill Scottish Cup 2018/19

Yeah I just mean we’re losing them both in the summer. Maybe one of them sooner

How many matches have Rangers got players sent off in this season?

That was their 8th red card of the season according to the BT Sport commentator. Can’t recall if he said it included European games or not.

Do table topping Kilmarnock have many players from Eire in their ranks?

Dunno .

Adam Hamill scored from inside his own half for the Buddies last night.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Nearly half way through the season and Kilmarnock become the 4th different club to top the table in the space of 4 weeks. Can’t be many top leagues as competitive as that in Europe.

I can’t see Killie being caught if they get a result at Celtic Park on Saturday. Greig Stewart is playing out of his skin. Steve Clarke has a voodoo/hoodoo* sign over Brendan Rodgers too. Killie have beaten Celtic at home this season and last, took a point at Celtic last season and I’ve a vague recollection of Clarke’s West Brom thumping Rodgers’ Liverpool in the latter’s first competitive game in charge of Liverpool. Actually has a Rodgers managed team ever defeated a Clarke one?

*delete as appropriate

Lennon must be under a fair bit of pressure now.

Here’s hoping that the other 799 Celtic fans that have tickets for Ibrox on the 29th are as deserving as me.

:scream::scream:

Dundee unable to continue their good form from midweek. Held to a draw at home with 10 men by Sevco.

Any good Scottish talent on show apart from the evergreen Kenny Miller, Sevco legend, who scored against his former club? I think Calvin Miller is on loan with the Dee.

cc @mickee321

Andy Boyle was playing center half anyhow- MOTM performance per reports - he’s Irish so wouldnt be on your radar

A 1st minute goal has Hibs in front against Celtic.

42 mins gone

This has fallen through.

You are all welcome to watch it with me in Fowlers along with the last day of the Leopardstown and Limerick festivals.

Day 3 of the Welsh National celebrations will be in full swing

2-0 to Hibernian.

Missing this game due to family commitments.

Seems like a terrible display.

What was the news on Ryan Christie by the way?

This is up there with my question on muanes dabbur

Christie will be back over Christmas