Ladies sport

There are instances when the clock will stop, but the likes of that in play dead time doesnā€™t get accounted for. Not sure Iā€™d consider it misogynistic though, itā€™s in a number of other sportstats and many want it for male gaa competitions too.

Who runs the clock then? Independent of the ref?

Yup.

Lot of bitching and moaning as a result of the word coming out of Tyrone that they the Ladies teams were charged to the tune of Ā£13,650 for using Garvaghey. Presume this is the case across the country? They would be better advised pointing their anger at their own shambolic organisations which are a laughing stock on the whole. The whole lot needs ripping up and being folded into the GAA. Thereā€™s a job for Jarlath and one of his cunting subcommittees in Croke Park.

I recall something similar in Wexford where the ladies were giving out about being charged or not getting access to Ferns. Their point being that for the county development fundraising draw thing they do every year, the camogie team picture is used on the tickets/brochures so they are seen as being part of the fundraising, but get nothing out of it.

Seems wrong to put them on the tickets then surely? Thats the argument Iā€™m hearing as well, that county boards fundraise under the pretence of an inclusive organisation covering all gaelic game codes, Iā€™d be shocked if anyone believed that. Camogie and Ladies Football are quite vocal and adamant that they are their own organisations.

cant really remember the whole thing about it, just looked it up there:

gives a bit of background. Dont think it is as bad as them not getting access to the ground, just that one of the players wants parity with the mens section. I see her tweet is deleted now though.

its a bit of a joke. Its the same people in both organisations at grass roots level but the crowd at the top dont want to lose their perceived power. The bitterness between the LGFA and the camogie crowd is akin to North and South Korea.

Really ??

only at the very top level. ā€¦and obviously they donā€™t have armies or nuclear weapons so its not a bit like Korea.

About Time.

Shur didnā€™t North and South Korea come together for the Winter Olympics so I suppose this had to happen.

It will be interesting to see how long it will take to work through.

/original/3X/6/a/6a0b36b38ce71b04a52d97c58ba7d58f345a50f4.MP4

:thinking:

Looks like a leg shaving cycling weirdo.

Perfect hat trick.

4 years ago. Plus ca change and all that. The LGFA and Camogie crowds will cling on for another while youā€™d imagine.

They need to be annexed

https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2022/0222/1282243-conor-meyler-if-you-stay-quiet-youre-part-of-problem/

Listening to Conor I am not sure he gets the nub of the issue

Some time last year a UL academi had article printed in the IT about the misogynist GAA . She hadnā€™t a clue