Laochra Gael - Back, and to the left hand on top

Was there not one on Lyons? Maybe it’s the Meath one I’m thinking of. They could just show his reaction to Colm O Neills hilarious punch over and over again for the half hour, that’d do.

I presume Dermot Earley was a joke, and a funny one at that

Sure don’t they pay their TV Licence fee like everyone else.

They could do with a few more controversial figure rather than a highlights reel of a few wins.

The Dunne one was good, get a bit more like 30 for 30 and concentrate on the story rather then the celebration.

I thought the whole strength and conditioning was meant to bridge the gap from minor to senior?..surely some of these guys coming out of minor have been doing S&C all the way through?..

a ridiculous statement that ends with a question mark ?..as far as ridiculous statements go yours is a gem - Kilkenny kicked 3 points in an All Ireland semi final loss to Mayo in his first year pal…maybe that’s why he was fast tracked to senior football as opposed to your hurling ‘thug’ of war theory ??..and just like Kerry this year he did on a team who were reigning champions at the time…terrible post buddy…absolutely 3rd world…

Go way you clown he’d made it onto the field due to injurys. You tried to suggest Kerry minors aren’t that good because none of them had made it by the age of 19. When you add in Kerry got back cooper, galvin and Tommy Walsh it was always going to be very difficult for anyone to break onto that panel. Also most of the best players were underage this year.

@RamblerRED and @Bisto move it to the 2016 All Ireland thread for more relevant discussion please.

1 Like

for a start…i asked the question regarding kerry minors as i admitted seeing fcuk all of them…you’ve totally blown the top here…Kilkenny kicked 3 points and was joint top scorer from play for his team in an all ireland semi final, thus justifying he belonged there…if most of the best players in Kerry were underage this year again then tha’ts fair enough and explains a lot…why you’ve had a meltdown over it beings questioned is hilarious…you’d swear its unheard of to bring minor onto a championship panel…especially from winning team…

Out of interest who was the last Kerry player to establish himself in the senior team when still eligible for U21. Is it Cooper?

1 Like

I don’t know pal…i know recent enough winners of minor All Irelands that had senior teams in finals around the same time brought a few minors straight in…off the top of my head diramuid o connor and Stephen Coen went straight into Mayo panel…eric lowndes and Costello were two that went straight into Dublin panel

Don’t bother with this clown his name is @Bisto and that is where he belongs.

2 Likes

Kerry turned a lot of average minors into good players over the years alright.

the Kerry clown beside me in croke park at the final last septemebr said that that was the worst all Ireland in years…i said its the worst all Ireland since last year and the same team ahs been involved in both!! at elast this year you could blame the weather

Fair play, it was worth a shot anyways.

Killian Young.

Tommy Walsh was still an U21 when he played a lead role on the 2009 All Ireland winning team.

Away to fuck with Forde. Declan Browne retired before him and had also played intercounty hurling. He well deserves first go in the series.

1 Like

Good and all as Browne was I think it’s a stretch to believe that they’d make a documentary on him…

…having already done so in the last series in 2012.

Ooooopsssss

That final, coincidentally, was also the last serious game of football he played in any code.

Pfft, he’s played many times for KOR since.