Laochra Gael - Back, and to the left hand on top

Leahy hit him some belt .

He did. May as well have being hitting a wall though.

Remember meeting Finnerty in the jacks of the Hogan Stand at HT in 2010 Final. I remarked that KK getting the goal before HT was an ominous sign after Tipp had done all the hurling. He chirped back that it was an ideal situation as it would focus the minds in the dressing room. He was spot on. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I’m really looking forward to Pat Foxes episode. :smile:

The slagging is going to be priceless.

Pete Finnerty is a gentleman.

I had a good chat with him one night in that cunt of a spot Nancys about Limerick hurling a couple of years ago.

Poor Pete Finnerty. Going about his daily business and then being engaged in conversation by @carryharry and @The_Most_Infamous.

2 Likes

He told me @carryharry is only a cunt.

And Limerick have great potential coming through.

A gent.

I was surprised as you are now when he engaged in the brief conversation.

You are some man to remember back to 2003 .

1 Like

:grin:

It’s gas when the Galwegian episodes come up, you’d almost forget how they used suddenly materialise in the championship at the semi-final stage with a summer of hurling already played.

Grand banter in that episode, Finnerty was some horse of a man.

2 Likes

Really enjoyed the Finnerty show. He was a hardy fucker. Leahy tried to cut him in half and he just brushed it off!

2 Likes

He didn’t hit him half hard enough.

:smile:

The whinging about Denton was totally uncalled for too tbf.

1 Like

Eamonn O’Hara is an awful bitter man

1 Like

Looking forward to Tommy Walsh’s one Wednesday night. “The most important thing in hurling is to always look at the ball and if you can’t see the ball you pull where you think it is” :smile:

8 Likes

To be fair he is quoting Christy Ring .

There’s a fucking woman’s goalie on this!!!

2 Likes

Has the Mugsy one being aired yet?

All Laochra Gael episodes have now been devalued. Subsequent ones are practically meaningless.

She said that one year when she dropped in a high ball, that it made her realise how important being able to catch a high ball was.

THIS IS A FUCKING LAOCHRA GAEL?!

4 Likes